Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra to QPR??? If so then,

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm

On his day he is the best finisher in our club/league.
Theres NO way in the world we should even consider this, just stick up the 2 fingers to them and tell them where to go.
Then just to wind them up put in an offer to them for Taraabt, see how they like it. You never know they may accept it.
If you don't ask, you don't get. Thats one for you Dave.

Re: Chopra to QPR??? If so then,

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:19 pm

simon76 wrote:On his day he is the best finisher in our club/league.
Theres NO way in the world we should even consider this, just stick up the 2 fingers to them and tell them where to go.
Then just to wind them up put in an offer to them for Taraabt, see how they like it. You never know they may accept it.

OK Lets turn this is Warnock said i will swap you Taraabt for Chopra what would everyone do then ? :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

OK Lets turn this is Warnock said i will swap you Taraabt for Chopra what would everyone do then ? :lol: :lol:

glad there hands and jump for joy LOL

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:22 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

OK Lets turn this if Warnock said i will swap you Taraabt for Chopra what would everyone do then ? :lol: :lol:

glad there hands and jump for joy LOL

Deal or no deal ????

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 pm

Deal or no deal ????[/quote]

deal

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:05 am

If we sell chopra to Qpr we will be handing them the league title on a plate it won't happen and if dj did sell chops he should be shot, chopra and bothroyd are still the best strike pairing in the championship by a mile, every other side envys us for having them that's why warlock wants to by chops because he's the best in the division, he has missed 2 months of the season through injury but come may he will still be our top scorer :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:24 am

Deal

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 am

And at the end of the season we'll be without Chopra, Bellamy and potentially Bothroyd

Leaving us with no strikeforce

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:59 am

Spaceman wrote:And at the end of the season we'll be without Chopra, Bellamy and potentially Bothroyd

Chopra with his problems would he be good enough for the Prem ?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:34 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
Spaceman wrote:And at the end of the season we'll be without Chopra, Bellamy and potentially Bothroyd

He wasn't good enough in the first place, that's why he's with us. I'd keep him to get us up, sell him when we do go up

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 am

Nottage Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

He wasn't good enough in the first place, that's why he's with us. I'd keep him to get us up, sell him when we do go up

but maybe with players he can gel with he would be better. atm bellamy doesnt look good enough for championship but he shone at man city last season

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:11 pm

a horse with no name wrote:but maybe with players he can gel with he would be better. atm bellamy doesnt look good enough for championship but he shone at man city last season

He gels with Jay, but at the moment, he looks overweight and off the pace. Maybe if this problem were addressed, he can get back in the team in his normal position and Bellers can go deeper again. It's no good being out of shape, not being good enough to get in the team then moaning about it and asking to leave. Work hard in training, get in shape, start scoring and, hey presto, you're back in the side

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:12 pm

a horse with no name wrote:but maybe with players he can gel with he would be better. atm bellamy doesnt look good enough for championship but he shone at man city last season

Are you saying he doesn't gel with the players we have here currently then?

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:

Are you saying he doesn't gel with the players we have here currently then?

well not exactly with djs tactics. He hasnt done much this season really but then again only a few players have really shone and showed wat they can do and we are still 2nd ( for how long tho),

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:46 pm

a horse with no name wrote:well not exactly with djs tactics. He hasnt done much this season really but then again only a few players have really shone and showed wat they can do and we are still 2nd ( for how long tho),

I'm not sure why he hasn't, though. From last season, only Rae and McPhail have been taken out of the team. Burke, Whitts and Jay are still there, attacking-wise. I don't think he's done too badly this season but maybe the combination of coming back from injury, being overweight and not up to full fitness and the fact he's overshadowed by other players is the reason why he's not been at his best

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:well not exactly with djs tactics. He hasnt done much this season really but then again only a few players have really shone and showed wat they can do and we are still 2nd ( for how long tho),

I'm not sure why he hasn't, though. From last season, only Rae and McPhail have been taken out of the team. Burke, Whitts and Jay are still there, attacking-wise. I don't think he's done too badly this season but maybe the combination of coming back from injury, being overweight and not up to full fitness and the fact he's overshadowed by other players is the reason why he's not been at his best

well watever the reasons are hes hasnt been as good this season. he works hard and i admire him for that as he shows he cares when on the pitch but he isnt the chopra from last season. but at the moment it jus seems the players dont gel with each other. but thats my opinion and i think it goes further than him bein injured.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:57 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

well watever the reasons are hes hasnt been as good this season. he works hard and i admire him for that as he shows he cares when on the pitch but he isnt the chopra from last season. but at the moment it jus seems the players dont gel with each other. but thats my opinion and i think it goes further than him bein injured.

Yeah, whatever the reasons, it's certainly a strange one

Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 pm

Taraabt here?? he's only 21 isnt he??

How would he get a game. One mistake and Jones would have him
replaced by McPhail. Poor old Taraabt would be 18st by the end of Jan

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:05 pm

No sale, under any means! We need all the players we can to get up, if we get promoted then we can get rid of players! That will just come back to kick us in the teeth.