Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fans know

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:32 pm

too much nowadays when i was growing up and when i first started going on my own later on with mates all i cared about was singin supporting the team home away anywhere having the odd beer along the way aswell ;) ..but now we know the ins and outs of a ducks ass at our club!!if i hear some bad news it takes some gloss off going sometimes.i just think fans know too much and need to go back concntrating on singin shouting going fuckin mental and having a good time instead of worrying about this and that.this isnt having a go at anyone its just my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: fans know

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Totally agree with this post.

There is too much doom and gloom at the moment, people on this messageboard FORGET where we were in the summer, there was no optimism and now we are second and looking to invest in January.

Even if Chopra goes or others go...Dave Jones will do, like he has always done, what is right for the club. DJ is a manager and managers always want the best results/success stories to make them look good, i have no doubt DJ and the players/coaching staff are working flat out behind the scenes.

This messageboard has been quite a miserable place to be recently. Lets appreciate the club is moving forward and support the boys.

I think too many fans think we are invincible and should be world beaters...Not gonna happen, even QPR will have their down time and suffer injuries and crisis, you watch.

Keep the faith, DJ will get us there. As bellamy says "We are so close".

Re: fans know

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:41 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:too much nowadays when i was growing up and when i first started going on my own later on with mates all i cared about was singin supporting the team home away anywhere having the odd beer along the way aswell ;) ..but now we know the ins and outs of a ducks ass at our club!!if i hear some bad news it takes some gloss off going sometimes.i just think fans know too much and need to go back concntrating on singin shouting going fuckin mental and having a good time instead of worrying about this and that.this isnt having a go at anyone its just my opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dafyd, I wish the Fans would Sing/Shout more on match days like This
:lol:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28088