Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

at whatpoint do you say enough is enough

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 pm

considering D.J,do you sack a manager that is in second spot in a league but having a massive blip,or wait until you are dropping to say mid table,for me personally D.J must be given until xmas and if we are pushing again you got to stick but if we are dropping then its time to wield the axe. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: please remember this is my opinion.

Re: at whatpoint do you say enough is enough

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 pm

other teams must be laughing at us, second in the league and we want to sack our manager,,,im not a massive fan of dj, but we are having a bad patch at the moment, other teams around us will have theres aswell, we need to live in the real world, do we think, sack jones tomorrow, another manager takes over, and all our troubles are over,,, ?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 pm

If your going to sack him then no later than this weekend for me otherwise it is too late for any new manager to assess things, get us through the busy Christmas period and do a bit of wheeler dealing in the transfer market. So for me if we lose against Middlesbrough (and that will be 5 points from the last 21 - not good enough by anyones standards) he goes this weekend after the game or you stick by him and hope for the best.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 am

bookies have dave jones at 50/1 and the best odds in league!! bookies aint wrong very often he aint gonna be sacked lads and i don;t want him to be either you can;t ask for more than year on year imporvement in terms of league position with the shit hes had to put up with as well GET A GRIP!! fergie jnr aint been sacked and there bottom we're second had our bad patch (AS WE CITY ALWAYS DO EVERY YEAR) now its onwards with a great away win at BORO !!!

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 am

DJ isn't going to be sacked, however I would happily see him on his way if another club came in for him.