Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

maybe warnock can do what D.J cant with chopra

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:04 pm

somthing isnt right with chopra,he doesnt look happy,he looks unintrested. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: maybe warnock can do what D.J cant with chopra

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:05 pm

krab wrote:somthing isnt right with chopra,he doesnt look happy,he looks unintrested. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

bang on

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 pm

I cant believe all the stick DJ is getting for nothing on this.

As for Chops, IMO he looks fat but doesnt look uninterested, im sure if he is reading some of the comments here he cant wait to go

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I cant believe all the stick DJ is getting for nothing on this.

As for Chops, IMO he looks fat but doesnt look uninterested, im sure if he is reading some of the comments here he cant wait to go

sorry mate,but he is not a patch on what he was,do you think he is value for money at £20,000 a week,if you do then we obviously differ on what we should be getting :(

Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I cant believe all the stick DJ is getting for nothing on this.

If he's reading this then he can see that the majority of us are
blaming Mr Motivator for all this (DJ)

Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Play him in his right position not as a right winger :evil:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Chopra is STILL a Cardiff City player.
Dave Jones is STILL the Cardiff City manager.

Nothing has changed in the last 24 hours, so relax and Support the players & manager who are currently here. DJ has done nothing wrong in the terms of Chopra, so I don't see how anyone can slate him!

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:33 pm

HANG ON! People on here were saying that Chopra looks sharper than he has ever looked before this season, and he is making superb runs but he has just been unlucky, NOW people are saying that he is fat and that he is not half the player he was....so fickle!

Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:20 am

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:HANG ON! People on here were saying that Chopra looks sharper than he has ever looked before this season, and he is making superb runs but he has just been unlucky, NOW people are saying that he is fat and that he is not half the player he was....so fickle!

maybe not the same people making contradictory comments, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: