Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do you think thats the reason DJ has kept Chops on bench?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Do you think it's a done deal already? We all know the past few games Chopra has been starting from the bench, DJ trying to play him as little as possible.

Is it already a done deal regarding Chopra?

Re: Do you think thats the reason DJ has kept Chops on bench?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Dafydd wrote:Do you think it's a done deal already? We all know the past few games Chopra has been starting from the bench, DJ trying to play him as little as possible.

Is it already a done deal regarding Chopra?

same way as ross. enough said, would not be surprised if he goes, anyway how if so , david healy anyone?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:03 pm

You should never sell your better players to your rivals.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:You should never sell your better players to your rivals.

prob going to happen tho 4.5 or 5 mil would you take it

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:08 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:You should never sell your better players to your rivals.

prob going to happen tho 4.5 or 5 mil would you take it

Yes ,for that amount !!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:53 pm

maybe its because he has got over weight and not performing in training?
From what ive seen DJ wont tolerate players not looking after themselves and there weight (Rossco, Gerrard) and no Chops and its hard to disagree with him on that IMO

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:13 pm

No i reckon its because Chops is a right porker :o The guy has many problems and if we got 4-5 mill i would snap there hands off. He will be missing when he plays in the Raj cup , he is overweight, a gambler , seems to have a drink problem, and in London it will destroy him. The old Chops i love but not the state he is now in. :cry: :cry:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:No i reckon its because Chops is a right porker :o The guy has many problems and if we got 4-5 mill i would snap there hands off. He will be missing when he plays in the Raj cup , he is overweight, a gambler , seems to have a drink problem, and in London it will destroy him. The old Chops i love but not the state he is now in. :cry: :cry:

could not of said it better myself nuclearblue.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Cheers bluebirds23 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Cheers bluebirds23 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he just does not fill me with confidence other people will say he can come good but i did expect him to do better than jay this season. if he had effort of keogh he could be dam good player if you get me.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:35 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Cheers bluebirds23 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: we agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he just does not fill me with confidence other people will say he can come good but i did expect him to do better than jay this season. if he had effort of keogh he could be dam good player if you get me.

Yes Chief the old Chops was a fantastic player but sadly not this Chops. Why has he got so out of condition ? and has his addictions finally beaten him. Its sad to say but in my opinion the only reason he agreed to play for India was for the cool 1 Million which will undoubtedly go straight to William Hill. If we get 4-5 Mill for him that would be the deal of the century. In my humble opinion :cry: :cry: :cry: I am sad such an amazing talent is going down the pan.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Yes Chief the old Chops was a fantastic player but sadly not this Chops. Why has he got so out of condition ? and has his addictions finally beaten him. Its sad to say but in my opinion the only reason he agreed to play for India was for the cool 1 Million which will undoubtedly go straight to William Hill. If we get 4-5 Mill for him that would be the deal of the century. In my humble opinion :cry: :cry: :cry: I am sad such an amazing talent is going down the pan.

well he had history of problems. he does not help himself u can blame dj but then u could blame roy keane cuz he tryed to stop him but even he said chops had problems, then chops came home to us? then he back to where he was before, i think it sad way of saying MONEY HAS GOT BETTER OF HIM. he got it all there just think it motivation managers can only tell player so much soon as they get out of the training ground they can do what they want. we had 4 mil for him would be unbelievable lol

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 pm

whos to say dave jones hasnt got someone in line who might be better than chopra if he leaves!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:whos to say dave jones hasnt got someone in line who might be better than chopra if he leaves!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

exaclty :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:42 pm

KEOUGH !! :o :o :o :oops: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:KEOUGH !! :o :o :o :oops: :lol: :lol:

oh god don't start him off now LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and its KEOGH you plonker :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:28 pm

Charlie Austin/ Leon Cort anyone?????

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:31 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:KEOUGH !! :o :o :o :oops: :lol: :lol:

oh god don't start him off now LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and its KEOGH you plonker :ayatollah:

Sorry KEOGH KEOGH KEOGH KEOGH KEOG KEO KEOUGH WHO GIVES A f**k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:whos to say dave jones hasnt got someone in line who might be better than chopra if he leaves!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im trying to think of ex Wolves players over 30 that are unattached...

Steve Bull
Derek Dougan
Nathan 'whats-is-name' (black kid, Welsh) :lol: :lol: :lol: