Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

COULD I SEE CHOPS HEADING TO QPR

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm

yes i upset few people.

yes i could u can tell he all to shot down here, has he impressed you? is same as he was before? would you take 3.5 or 4 mill for him?

would not suprice me if jones is already looking to replace him.

plus he off to india in jan aint it ?

Re: COULD I SEE CHOPS HEADING TO QPR

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:yes i upset few people.

yes i could u can tell he all to shot down here, has he impressed you? is same as he was before? would you take 3.5 or 4 mill for him?

I Say keep him and DJ play him from the start in his position :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:yes i upset few people.

I Say keep him and DJ play him from the start in his position :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i agree but something not clicking and who to say qpr come with stupid offer they got stupid money, 4 mill or more for chops ? would you take it. replace him with healy he on loan doncaster at the mo, but i would rather him than chops, i prob get abused for this but der we go .

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:44 pm

Trust me, we cant sell Chops cos he will start scoring again, mind you jones must do his bit by playing him in His right position. Warnock can see this just hope jones can aswell.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 pm

I say get him to lose the weight and then like Annis said play him and in his correct position, he is the most natural finisher at the club, maybe in the division

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I say get him to lose the weight and then like Annis said play him and in his correct position, he is the most natural finisher at the club, maybe in the division

Luke, Totally agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: