Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO WANTS JONES OUT OF CARDIFF AND

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:26 pm

who wants him in then?

judging by the forum its not best fan of jones but thats people opinions.

i am jones fan but he got what he wants and its not happing would i change it now if i was chairman nope? can i see him getting sacked NOPE can i see him leaving NOPE will he be here until end of season YEP. out of all people ppl on this forum want prob won't come here hollway warnock, preston's fergie mite but would they attract the players we want?

sometimes you have to remember the quote, be careful what you wish for.

lets see what opinions we have

Re: WHO WANTS JONES OUT OF CARDIFF AND

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:35 pm

100% behind him, in my opinion this is the only squad he has had thats should be good enough for top 2 and I fully believe he will get that :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:100% behind him, in my opinion this is the only squad he has had thats should be good enough for top 2 and I fully believe he will get that :ayatollah:

i just wanna see the balance on are supporters really if we got manager everyone wanted would we still slate them?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Put a Poll up, You know Mine Already :D

Ask their Opinions as well on Why they say Yes or No.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm 100% behind him

I agree he has his faults but then, most managers do.........as do the players

We need to get behind both the manager and the players and create the atmosphere that intimadates our opponents

If it doesn't work out, then things may have to change but as it stands, not sure who we could attract to be Manager (not everyone loves Cardiff like we do!)

Come on - support the boys and make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Put a Poll up, You know Mine Already :D

Ask their Opinions as well on Why they say Yes or No.

DONE LETS HAVE SOME FUN

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:30 pm

100% behind him, changing manager now wont do no good, and who better would we get in now? We`re not chelsea, we cant just throw money at any of the top coaches in the world.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:16 pm

I was all for giving him to the end of the season then he decided to set off the famous Dave Jones panic button that affects all his sides. For that reason i want him out !!

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:30 am

100% in favour of Dave Jones STAYING and leading us to the Premiership....

His record at Cardiff (and other clubs) shows that he CAN do it....and he has improved our league position year on year EVERY year he has been in charge (mainly against the odds) which means this year's improvement is PROMOTION!!

Would anyone else REALLY have done so well for us up against a backdrop of near bankruptcy????

Thought not, so get off his case, support the team and cheer us on to the promised land....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Repeat after me: Fickle Fans, Fickle Fans...." :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Sven on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:31 am

I'm behind him. :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:28 am

cant stand the bloke.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:49 am

Not sure why this discussion is taking place when we're second in the league and going into one of the most important periods of the season. OK, we're in a dodgy run, but this kind of talk is hardly going to give anyone any confidence to turn things around. What if we get rid of him now? Can you imagine the de-stabilising effect it wil have on the club and the players? I'm a bit undecided on him. He performed minor miracles to get us to the play off final and I was a massive fan of his for that, but I can see his shortcomings, which are being shown up now. But we have to keep him in at the moment. No question about it.

Jones in.... for now

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:24 am

every team goes through what we are going through ,its not a sprint its a maration, have patience it will happen.dave jones best man for the job

Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:His record at Cardiff (and other clubs) shows that he CAN do it....and he has improved our league position year on year EVERY year he has been in charge (mainly against the odds) which means this year's improvement is PROMOTION!!

Fact?

Perhaps you can tell us exactly how many promotions DJ has gained.
You can then also tell us exactly how many times - with us and other clubs - he's got clubs into good positions only to blow it.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 pm

nerd wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:His record at Cardiff (and other clubs) shows that he CAN do it....and he has improved our league position year on year EVERY year he has been in charge (mainly against the odds) which means this year's improvement is PROMOTION!!

Fact?

Perhaps you can tell us exactly how many promotions DJ has gained.
You can then also tell us exactly how many times - with us and other clubs - he's got clubs into good positions only to blow it.

He got Wolves up and kept Southampton in the Premiership with very limited resources for quite a few seasons and I'm sure the reason Southampton took him on is because he got Stockport promoted at least once (although I may be mistaken about that)

Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:14 pm

a lot of the post on here are a personnel attack on DJ if you are going to have a go at him talk about his footballing ability's.
milly posted i can't stand the bloke what sort of reply is that to a football question :ayatollah: :ayatollah: