Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

***GOVENMENT ADVICE***

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:49 pm

When travelling in extreme weather conditions the government advise you should carry a shovel, a hazard light and a blanket !! I looked a right tw*t on the bus this morning!! :lol: :ayatollah: (sorry couldn't resist that one)

Re: ***GOVENMENT ADVICE***

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:51 pm

:lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:54 pm

I know - I spelt "government" wrong, (that's the South West Terror Squad for you, dimwits the lot of us).

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:54 pm

:lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:55 pm

tauntonbluebird wrote:I know - I spelt "government" wrong, (that's the South West Terror Squad for you, dimwits the lot of us).

Im from the Rhondda, soo i didnt notice it.. (Thick as sh*t) :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Last night was funny ITN news some chap said the Government are going to consult a scientific expert to address the problems people are experiencing due the cold weather, My missus who is not a scientifice expert said 'its not rocket science get more snow ploughs and gritters out ' lol :ayatollah: and coming from Poland where I think 39 have died this week in -20 she knows how to keep the roads going !!! :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:14 pm

milly44 wrote::lol: :lol:

Be careful with these kind of posts! there's a facebook thief amongst us....... wonder who it could be? :old: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Merlin wrote:

Be careful with these kind of posts! there's a facebook thief amongst us....... wonder who it could be? :old: :lol:

i know what you mean, the original poster must have seen my facebook status and stolen my joke 8-)

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:31 pm

milly44 wrote:
Merlin wrote:

i know what you mean, the original poster must have seen my facebook status and stolen my joke 8-)

:lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:59 pm

Brother that was poor!! 5/10 must do better next time!! :old: