Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A PLEA TO ALL OUR PLAYERS WHO COME HERE

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:28 pm

We the fans are behind you 100% believe it or not.

Some of us booed last week, they were just frustrated as you probably were. (I wasnt one of them)

Credit to you all for hanging in there and getting the point. :D

We know you can play better than this and for whatever reason things aint go right just know we'll be there next week, on mass, to support you.

So lets get this season back on track up at Borough with 3 points you know you can do it, we're the greatest team in football the world has every seen remember :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A PLEA TO ALL OUR PLAYERS WHO COME HERE

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:36 pm

rb1976 wrote:We the fans are behind you 100% believe it or not.

Some of us booed last week, they were just frustrated as you probably were. (I wasnt one of them)

We know you can play better than this and for whatever reason things aint go right just know we'll be there next week, on mass, to support you.

So lets get this season back on track up at Borough with 3 points you know you can do it, we're the greatest team in football the world has every seen remember :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Do any of the players actually read this site? :?: :?: :?: :?: :o

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:43 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Well if they do thought a word of encouragement cant do any harm. At least they'll get it from somewhere feel free to add to it :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Also sort your self's out, your better than this.

Bluebirds.

:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:47 pm

and remember we pay your wages so we are entitled to boo, it may be just a job to you but for me its life or death

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:51 pm

wils wrote:and remember we pay your wages so we are entitled to boo, it may be just a job to you but for me its life or death

I was hoping for more encouragement :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:53 pm

i tried my best :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:58 pm

wils wrote:i tried my best :lol:

fair enough :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:25 pm

How about "Pull your socks up !" :D

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:46 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Do any of the players actually read this site? :?: :?: :?: :?: :o

I Do :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:47 pm

-
Good shout :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:24 pm

co-sign this thread.