Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF DJ WAS TO LEAVE>>> WHAT WOULD WE LOSE??

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:30 pm

Serious question.

What would we be losing. What does DJ have that other managers in this
division dont??

Re: IF DJ WAS TO LEAVE>>> WHAT WOULD WE LOSE??

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:34 pm

taffyapple wrote:Serious question.

division dont??

I would love to have a long list for you Taffy, but I dont. I think that says it all really :(

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:34 pm

division dont??

not alot save money on the wages lol

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:39 pm

My Honest Answer, Nothing, with the Current Squad he has Assembled and Fair play to him an Excellent One,The Best in This Division.But they are not playing like they should. A Good Manager would run away with This Division. You Never Know, beat Boro Sat and We could be back to Winning Ways, Loose and it will only get worse.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 pm

division dont??

only way you could get jones out is have job is to protest and then block his house up so he can't turn up for work :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Most people thought We would Run away with the league with Our Players.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ggles.html?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:13 pm

I`d miss that statue of DJ with his arms folded stood by the dugout..........What do you mean thats our manager,he does move much does he?? :P

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:56 pm

What does DJ have that other managers in this
division dont??

Horses??? Seriously I cant wait till he's gone. I don't believe what he says, deffo disharmony in the camp..

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

division dont??

We would lose nothing at all and answer to your second question is A serious chip on their shoulder. :evil:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Honest Answer, Nothing, with the Current Squad he has Assembled and Fair play to him an Excellent One,The Best in This Division.But they are not playing like they should. A Good Manager would run away with This Division. You Never Know, beat Boro Sat and We could be back to Winning Ways, Loose and it will only get worse.

The players are on the pitch not the manager - I dont agree with that statement, and yes Jones has done a great job bringing them in , would any other manager have done the same ?

PS WE ARE SECOND FROM TOP !!!!!!!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:14 pm

Best gnome impression in the Championship...

But seriously he has the ability to bring in some class players, but obviously they should be playing a bit better..

He has built the team up over the past five years or so to a team that can push for promotion and if he can't do that then he can leave. Tbh I would like a bit of change in the management but we will have Jones for the forseable future.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:33 pm

I have lost count of the times I have seen Terry Burton on the pitch side explaining to Jones what is going wrong. Now and again Jones seems to heed the advice and we get out of trouble.

So IMO if Jones went we would make a significant saving in wages and would still have Burton on the sidelines running the show free of Jones' incompetence which has to be of massive benefit to CCFC.