Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Was Mancini Right To Offload Bellamy?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:15 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ggles.html

Re: Was Mancini Right To Offload Bellamy?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:55 am

Not a bad article, but the seasons not over yet.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeah, they make some valid points from a neutral perspective but I think his form is more down to the players around him plus the management and not Bellamy himself. Form is temporary, class is permanent. Bellamy will come good. Not if but when.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:07 pm

The whole team ins''t playing well at the moment and Bellamy is no exception. But we are still second in the table with 3/4 of the season to go. All teams have a shaky spell at some point in the year. If we can get ours out of the way now and approach the new year with renewed confidence I'm certain Bellamy's class will evntually shine through and he will play a key role in our promotion campaign.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:54 pm

easternblue wrote:The whole team ins''t playing well at the moment and Bellamy is no exception. But we are still second in the table with 3/4 of the season to go. All teams have a shaky spell at some point in the year. If we can get ours out of the way now and approach the new year with renewed confidence I'm certain Bellamy's class will evntually shine through and he will play a key role in our promotion campaign.

*We're nearly half way through the season* so the sooner the better I say

Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Tbh I see Bellamy making class runs every game but he never gets the ball. I think the problem with Bellamy as he does not get the ball from the midfield. He lives on through-balls but never gets them.. :roll: