Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Martin O'neil

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:04 pm

To Newcastle? Fecking wish he was coming to sort out joney's debacle. I blame the management

And f**k all you do-gooder's! With what we have we should walk the league. Even Nathan Blake has noticed our dressing'room has fallen apart.

Not good and hopefully will be sorted, by next Saturday. :ayatollah:

Re: Martin O'neil

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 pm

If M.O. goes to NUFC, then i'll give him twelve months. He wants total controll of a club, can't see him getting that at Newcastle.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:13 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:To Newcastle? Fecking wish he was coming to sort out joney's debacle. I blame the management

And f**k all you do-gooder's! With what we have we should walk the league. Even Nathan Blake has noticed our dressing'room has fallen apart.

Not good and hopefully will be sorted, by next Saturday. :ayatollah:

Blake's just guessing.

I can just see Martin O'Neill sat in his living room now..

Cardiff - 26k stadium, 23k crowd, 2nd in the Championship, not in the top flight for 50 years, competing with egg-chasing, ...
800k wage

or Newcastle 55k stadium, 50k crowds, half way up the prem, title runners up a few years ago, £5m wage, releigion in the NorthEast.

he might not even fancy that.

O'Neill is a dream - never going to happen.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 pm

There is no way on this earth we will see ONEIL at Cardiff. Chris hughton on the other hand maybe a number 2 to Jones ??? that would be g8 !!

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

I think we need to give Jonesy a few more games to turn this around.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:55 pm

swap jones with hughton , we would love hughton down here, i am jones fan but i would swap them any day lol

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:21 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:I think we need to give Jonesy a few more games to turn this around.

totally agree :ayatollah: have faith in Jonesy

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:43 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:I think we need to give Jonesy a few more games to turn this around.

We can forget Martin O'Neill he is out of our league. However, if we are going to change our Manager before the busy Christmas and New year match schedule and January transfer window, it will need to be done soon. So I would have thought if it's going to happen at all it will be after the Middlesbrough match on Saturday. If it doesn't happen then we are stuck with him and in my view that will be a recipe for disaster. I suppose the main question that needs to be asked is, have the Malaysians got any irons in the fire already with regards to a new manager? They have been so organised and diligent in everything else they have done at the club I for one would not be at all surprised if they have not already sounded out several alternatives to Dave Jones.