Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

former posters

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm

[*]Someone on here asked what has happened to former regular poster cheggers; on the same subject whst happened to rhooster?

He was practically part of the furniture on here,setting up a rival trust etc but he's not been on here for months.

Re: former posters

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:05 pm

and TLG :D

Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Lets not go there with Rhooster, he turned out to be a right cock.. get it? :D

Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:24 am

alfie sherwood wrote:[*]Someone on here asked what has happened to former regular poster cheggers; on the same subject whst happened to rhooster?

He was practically part of the furniture on here,setting up a rival trust etc but he's not been on here for months.

miss cheggers :cry:
dont miss that other bloke you mentioned, who ever he is!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:25 am

I believe that Chegs is very busy running the pub and playing rugby for Merthyr 2nds ........... all of which is very time consuming . Any other posters missing I think must be banned for various reasons unknown to me but at the discretion of the Forum mods .

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I believe that Chegs is very busy running the pub and playing rugby for Merthyr 2nds ........... all of which is very time consuming . Any other posters missing I think must be banned for various reasons unknown to me but at the discretion of the Forum mods .

Yes he is Martyn, We still keep in touch, But Saddly he has turned back to being an Egg again :cry:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 am

Annis I know , I see him in the gym now and again too ............. tells me he will be at games that are not on Saturdays :ayatollah: