Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy to leave Cardiff for Feyenoord?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:35 pm

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-a ... ove/12444/

Just seen on the BBC gossip column. If we go up, it seems Bellers is off to Holland.

Thoughts?

Re: Bellamy to leave Cardiff for Feyenoord?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:25 pm

Just got a text from a friend living in Holland. Big Feyenoord fan. Big news over there is it's essentially a done deal with Man City. They got the money for him and Bellamy is said to be very interested in the move. Will go through regardless of where we finish this season :(

Sad news if true.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:33 pm

bollocks :old: bellers wanted to join us cause he didnt want to travel,do you really think he will really leave his family or move and play in another country? he will not probs be playing for us next year but i cant see him going to anywhere other than a club he could drive to easily :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:04 pm

cant see any truth in that, bellars came to us to be with his family, why would he go abroad?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not a chance :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:48 pm

holland..........................what an utter shithole :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Can anyone really confirm this ??? maybe Carlccfc might now !! get on the blower carl !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 pm

This is a non starter as far as I'm concerned. As others have said he came here to be near his family. H can't really take his kids to school each day if he's living inHolland

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Mind you if he read some of the shit spouted on here about himself i don`t think he`ll want to stay here either!!! :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:06 pm

ye but have you seen the other headlines on that site?

ac milan want to sign kenny miller!!

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 pm

there was a group of feyenoord fans at the ground on saturday, i did wonder why they had come over to watch cardiff.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:09 pm

MyNameIsAled wrote:http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Dutch-report-Manchester-Citys-Craig-Bellamy-desperate-for-Feyenoord-move/12444/

Just seen on the BBC gossip column. If we go up, it seems Bellers is off to Holland.

Thoughts?

Good riddance based on his performances thus far - discounted wages yes but 20k+ that could have been used on 2/3 equally as instrumental players who might have had some sell on benefit in the future. Big crowds and shirt sales are great but if we do anything other than finish top 2 this season his signing will have been a failure.