Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Premiership support

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:20 pm

many cardiff city fans support cardiff and another team but if cardiff get promotion next year will you simply stop suppoting one team? When i asked my mate- a huge cardiff and liverpool follower he said he will support both, so i asked what about when they play each other? and he couldn't answer. its simple for me. cardiff all the way but what would you do?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Premiership support

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:14 pm

I can't understand people vigourously supporting both - okay if you have a soft spot for a prem team, as long as City are the priority. But people wearing Manure shirts one day, City the next - it's cheating.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Yeah two teams = more chance of winning something :roll: :roll: :roll: sorry but thats plastic. Its CCFC for me and only CCFC but hey thats just me !!

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Well I also support Wolves , have done since the late 50s it has only been a problem for me some times as Cardiff & Wolves were not matched up that offten. But the way Wolves are looking now its could be Wolves Down and Cardiff Up? I cant tell you why Wolves has been my other team, I dont really know myself, its that they just have been. My self and my cousin always went to Citys games home and away back in the times of Barry Jones Warboys Tosh Murry Clark.and even bfore that when J. Charles Mel, Dick scott, D John Ron Stifal. Alchurch Peter King and on and on.