Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 pm

swap him with Jones :D :ayatollah:

Re: Chris Hughton Sacked!

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:33 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:swap him with Jones :D :ayatollah:

haha that come in to my head aswell :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Can't believe Newcastle have sacked Chris Hughton! Bad decision in my opinion

your right , back down they come

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:40 pm

That is madness.

I think they are having quite a good season having just got back up.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:41 pm

I was like :o when I found out, total stupidity. They might not have the best home form but he got them to the Premier League. Look at West Ham, Fulham and Wolves, three team who are below Newcastle and playing badly.

Blydi 11th in the Premier League and is sacked. Madness.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:42 pm

jbirdrules wrote:I was like :o when I found out, total stupidity. They might not have the best home form but he got them to the Premier League. Look at West Ham, Fulham and Wolves, three team who are below Newcastle and playing badly.

they want more experience so it says on bbc, martyn o neil? maybe?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:50 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
jbirdrules wrote:I was like :o when I found out, total stupidity. They might not have the best home form but he got them to the Premier League. Look at West Ham, Fulham and Wolves, three team who are below Newcastle and playing badly.

they want more experience so it says on bbc, martyn o neil? maybe?

dave jones maybe. he can stay up there this weekend not bother coming back

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Can't believe Newcastle have sacked Chris Hughton! Bad decision in my opinion

A bad decision in my opinion but I think they already have Martin O'Neil lined up for the job. Quite positive in a way because thats Routledge out on his arse.

Would like to see DJ get the job though because it might better help him understand that supporters and media in this part of the world are actually quite easy going.

If you don't believe that DJ ask Sam Allerdyce :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:57 pm

castleblue wrote:

A bad decision in my opinion but I think they already have Martin O'Neil lined up for the job. Quite positive in a way because thats Routledge out on his arse.

Would like to see DJ get the job though because it might better help him understand that supporters and media in this part of the world are actually quite easy going.

If you don't believe that DJ ask Sam Allerdyce :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha spot on castleblue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Shocking

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:04 pm

a 56% wins to games ratio for Newcastle ok took them down but as a caretaker manager and they were virtually already down already (so can't blame him for that) but bounced straight back and got promotion back to the Premier league in his first season as a permanent manager.

Dave Jones a 42% wins to games ratio and won us nothing in five years.

From what I hear he was on a fraction of the wages our guys on lol

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:12 pm

ihatealiens wrote:a 56% wins to games ratio for Newcastle ok took them down but as a caretaker manager and they were virtually already down already (so can't blame him for that) but bounced straight back and got promotion back to the Premier league in his first season as a permanent manager.

yea jones will not be going to Newcastle lol

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:14 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:a 56% wins to games ratio for Newcastle ok took them down but as a caretaker manager and they were virtually already down already (so can't blame him for that) but bounced straight back and got promotion back to the Premier league in his first season as a permanent manager.

yea jones will not be going to Newcastle lol

that's a FACT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:09 pm

surprised considering they are mid table :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 pm

11th in the Premiership, a 6-0 win over Villa, 5-1 over Sunderland, wins at Arsenal and Everton, near 50,000 crowds and popular with the players and Newcastle looked like they're going to have stability at long last.

Why the hell would Ashely want him to stay?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:11th in the Premiership, a 6-0 win over Villa, 5-1 over Sunderland, wins at Arsenal and Everton, near 50,000 crowds and popular with the players and Newcastle looked like they're going to have stability at long last.

he just a idiot fair play wun be supriced if they go back down again now.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:45 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:11th in the Premiership, a 6-0 win over Villa, 5-1 over Sunderland, wins at Arsenal and Everton, near 50,000 crowds and popular with the players and Newcastle looked like they're going to have stability at long last.

Relegation is the least that fat buffoon deserves

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

Relegation is the least that fat buffoon deserves

imagine we had owner like that :shock:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:16 pm

shocking.

as for dave jones being on the short list, its far to cold to be april 1st.
he cant take the heat at cardiff city, its 10000 times more intense at newcastle.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm

He did a g8 job imo at Newcastle !!! just a shame that a club would shit on you at a drop of an hat !!!

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Martin Jhole (spelling?) now 5/4 Fav for job says SKY