Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This atmosphere is

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:49 pm

Starting to take the piss :evil:

Im 16, and i can remember singing on the bob bank at ninian park when i was 7 or 8 years old :oops:

I find it duiscusting that i got told to sit down by a guy a few rows in front of me in the CANTON STAND,

We need to do somthing about this because i actually turned round and said to the couple next to me,
This is the quietest ive ever heard our stadium , readings singing when we went there was better than ours ffs,

When reading are singing more than you you have problems.
We only sing when were away, we need to get this thing about "singing" section sorted,
Because its killing our stadium and has already killed our atmosphere that we had at ninian

I Know Annis is trying but is there anything else we can do :cry:

KEEP THE FAITH BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This atmosphere is

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 pm

i think away fans contribute to the atmoshphere,100 odd preston fans kept it flat?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think away fans contribute to the atmoshphere,100 odd preston fans kept it flat?

Definatley, Awful yesterday, i dont see whats wrong with us being allowed to have the family stand swapped with canton :oops:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:45 pm

no it doesnt because if preston had broght 300 plus they would have took the piss

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:00 am

jinks/cwm wrote:no it doesnt because if preston had broght 300 plus they would have took the piss

AQt least when fans bring decent numbers down its not like a library :oops:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 am

adamt958 wrote:Starting to take the piss :evil:

Im 16, and i can remember singing on the bob bank at ninian park when i was 7 or 8 years old :oops:

I find it duiscusting that i got told to sit down by a guy a few rows in front of me in the CANTON STAND,

We need to do somthing about this because i actually turned round and said to the couple next to me,
This is the quietest ive ever heard our stadium , readings singing when we went there was better than ours ffs,

We only sing when were away, we need to get this thing about "singing" section sorted,
Because its killing our stadium and has already killed our atmosphere that we had at ninian

its just one big cycle, every week we complain about the atmosphere then we all come up with a bunch of ideas and it just comes to nothing. saw a good idea on here this week about everyone on this forum finding each other in each stand and getting the ball rolling but it will come to nothing. i could have read a book vs preston :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:54 am

ashccfc wrote:

Because its killing our stadium and has already killed our atmosphere that we had at ninian :cry:

its just one big cycle, every week we complain about the atmosphere then we all come up with a bunch of ideas and it just comes to nothing. saw a good idea on here this week about everyone on this forum finding each other in each stand and getting the ball rolling but it will come to nothing. i could have read a book vs preston :ayatollah:

Exactly, it saddens me that our firce and aggressive atmosphere has come to this

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Not enough colour or noise at CCS mate.....it's very sad. We've all got last year's home shirt or the one before that. Get all your mates to bring a spare home shirt with them and when doing Men of Harlech or I'll be there get everyone to bounce up and down waving their shirts above their heads. When it finally catches on to the rest of the stand it will look fantastic. Also when singing The Greatest Team in Football we could also all hold the shirts out in front of us.....I guarantee it would look fantastic. Spare shirts will also be easy to carry around too....around your shoulders/waists/stuffed inside coat pockets etc

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:27 pm

did any of you sign the petition?

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm

brecon bluebird ultra wrote:did any of you sign the petition?

Yeah ive signed it..... :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 am

all i can say is im doing my part,i leave every game with barely any voice left.with the performances lately all there is to do is sing coz theres nothing worth watching on the pitch....just make sure if any single person around you starts to sing that you join in with them,everytime!! and if theres no 1 singing start yourself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: