Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leaks From Within, Does City Have The Most?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:35 pm

And i'm not talking about the taps!

You can't blame the Manager for losing it as the Clubs internals are the most leaked in the Country! Not just Carl Curtis, but you only have to read this forum and the other board to see that. Compare that with other Clubs and City are certainly top of the table on that score!!

Re: Leaks From Within, Does City Have The Most?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Daya wrote:And i'm not talking about the taps!

You can't blame the Manager for losing it as the Clubs internals are the most leaked in the Country! Not just Carl Curtis, but you only have to read this forum and the other board to see that. Compare that with other Clubs and City are certainly top of the table on that score!!

It is an embarrassment to the club when certain information is leaked and gets out in the public domain, im not complaining about it though as its good to know the goings on at the club and fair play to the people involved for providing any info they have heard or been given. They do not have to pass the info on but credit to them for doing so. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:02 pm

You hear far worse at lower league clubs, especially teams from towns with a very close knit community and smaller population

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:You hear far worse at lower league clubs, especially teams from towns with a very close knit community and smaller population

Probably so. But in the Championship/Premiership? It does remind of a funny story a few years ago when Alan Curbishley used to blow his stack about his team being announced on the web on a Friday morning every Friday morning for a very long period.

Investigation after investigation was held internally to no avail. It turned up eventually a long time after that one of the forum members would send a kid up onto the roof of his nans garage roof overlooking the training ground at Chadwell Heath and the kid could read the team on a wipe board through a window! :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:21 pm

i might complain if carl was giving away an advantage to the opposing team, but hes not,just club info , and if carl told us the team for sat, so what, its going to be our best team , so let the others beat it :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Daya wrote:And i'm not talking about the taps!

Yes they do have an awful lot of leaks don't they. You never know, perhaps now they will stop blaming me for them and finally accept that there's still leaks coming from person or persons within the club.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:37 pm

it's worse than Wikileaks

:lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:37 pm

lets be honest we all love to hear the latest gossip emanating from the club...so and so is unhappy because he's not being picked, such and such is a piss artist etc etc.

BUT is it also ultimately biting us on the arse ??

Surely it cannot be good for a club to have so many indiscreet players/staff working for it.