Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Absolute Pleasure....

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:30 pm

To meet some of the posters yesterday :ayatollah: The first thing that strikes me is how welcoming and friendly you are. Amazing day out, (even though at first it felt like the first day in School :lol: :shock: :ayatollah: ) Hopefully see you again next time I;m down :D . (I just got indoors 24 hours later than I should have.. :lol: )

Re: Absolute Pleasure....

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Marc wrote:To meet some of the posters yesterday :ayatollah: The first thing that strikes me is how welcoming and friendly you are. Amazing day out, (even though at first it felt like the first day in School :lol: :shock: :ayatollah: ) Hopefully see you again next time I;m down :D . (I just got indoors 24 hours later than I should have.. :lol: )

Marc, A Pleasure to meet you too, hopefully see you soon at another game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 pm

would have made my prescence felt so crept in through the back door so to speak to sort out arrangements with carl for watford away but didn' t want to spread my flu like symptoms to other posters here !

friggin hate having a cold or man flu !

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:53 pm

i havn'tbeen to the ninian park pub since the norwich game :ayatollah:
Felt all lonley as im quite a quiet person until the teams come out :twisted: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Annis, Watford for me is Def, any games in between will be a bonus :D I'm trying my best to live back home so I can come to more games. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:56 pm

how was your 7pm bus :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:59 pm

milly44 wrote:how was your 7pm bus :lol: :lol:

Milly :lol: :lol: cost me a small fortune to get "home" tonight it did, I'll learn one day :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:01 pm

Marc wrote:

Milly :lol: :lol: cost me a small fortune to get "home" tonight it did, I'll learn one day :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im confused wern't you catching th bus with your new best friend :D

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
Marc wrote:

im confused wern't you catching th bus with your new best friend :D

Stop winding me up Milly :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: (hope it happens to you one day :lol: )

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:06 pm

dont be sooo fcuking miserable, he onlt wanted to talk to you :D

Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:07 pm

milly44 wrote:dont be sooo fcuking miserable, he onlt wanted to talk to you :D

You're a cnut :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:42 am

cant believe you were going to go to sleep, you unsociable cnut :D

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:51 pm