Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did you here some tw*t in the Grange end shout!!

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Dave Jones out at the top of his voice on 83 mins, which seemed to carry round the ground ? Oh yeah that was me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And i meant it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Re: Did you here some tw*t in the Grange end shout!!

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Dave Jones out at the top of his voice on 83 mins, which seemed to carry round the ground ? Oh yeah that was me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And i meant it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

i heard you from the canton stand :D

there were a few rumblings in the canton and they were getting stronger, thank god for the goal :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:51 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Dave Jones out at the top of his voice on 83 mins, which seemed to carry round the ground ? Oh yeah that was me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And i meant it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

there were a few rumblings in the canton and they were getting stronger, thank god for the goal :ayatollah:

Tell me you didn't Nathan :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:54 pm

i heard you in the grandstand, and i thought, i bet thats nuclearblue, and i was right, as usuall :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:56 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Tell me you didn't Nathan :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

yeh i did, i heard dave jones out ooooh arrrrr........... i thought that has to be the carrot cruncher from down west :D

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Now now Milly :lol: :lol: :lol: me and Claire will have to stick together on this one carrot cruncher indeed. But when i shouted it not a peep was to be heard and it rattled round the ground and every fucker looked at me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Now now Milly :lol: :lol: :lol: me and Claire will have to stick together on this one carrot cruncher indeed. But when i shouted it not a peep was to be heard and it rattled round the ground and every fucker looked at me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

did anyone have a go at you?>

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:08 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Now now Milly :lol: :lol: :lol: me and Claire will have to stick together on this one carrot cruncher indeed. But when i shouted it not a peep was to be heard and it rattled round the ground and every fucker looked at me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not one person :o maybe they could see how pissed off i was and i would of twatted em!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:15 pm

[/color]
Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Not one person :o maybe they could see how pissed off i was and i would of twatted em!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

may be they didnt say anything cause most prob agreed with what you said :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:20 pm

:lol: South West terror squad til I die!!! :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:13 pm

i was getting up to leave in the grange and i heard that lol :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

Bloke in the Canton stand tried to get what a waste of money going for Bellamy.##Failed. :D

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 pm

i did start singing at 90 mins ''you are getting sacked in the morning'' but yes i did hear you and i was in the canton :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Yeah I f@@@ing heard you Chief as I was right next to you............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:15 pm

Claire wrote:

That's six members now Claire :lol: you will have to learn how to infiltrate other Firms mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:15 pm

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Yeah I f@@@ing heard you Chief as I was right next to you............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Pete if i blasted the wax out of your ears :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Claire wrote:

That's six members now Claire :lol: you will have to learn how to infiltrate other Firms mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Now that is something I can do!!! ;)

No one ever suspects the blonde girl! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in Taunton now, so that should qualify me too! :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:24 am

Ah Taunton. My old stomping ground. How was the scrumpy Claire?? Lol

Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 am

Alright Claire,

Fancy coming to Taunton and not giving me a shout, and me a good friend of Nuclear and Placid Casual too (ahh, hang on, now I know why u didn't give me a shout!!!!). Despite all being memebers of South West CCFC Terror Squad we're not all loud (Nuclear!!!). :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:37 pm

I heard you, i'm in BB,127. I agree with you!

Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:51 pm

there was 2 men in the family end shouting it. iam sure it was carl and anis on a scouting mission :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:25 pm

CardiffCityFan1996 wrote:I heard you, i'm in BB,127. I agree with you!

Next time Chief if i start it in the Grange you can start it in the Ninian and between us well have the CCS rockin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:31 pm

steve wrote:there was 2 men in the family end shouting it. iam sure it was carl and anis on a scouting mission :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definately not Steve as I believe it is ludicrous that anyone wants DJ out when we are where we are in the league.

And Nuclear, yes I heard it and responded with a "SHUT UP" :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:
steve wrote:there was 2 men in the family end shouting it. iam sure it was carl and anis on a scouting mission :lol: :lol: :lol:

Definately not Steve as I believe it is ludicrous that anyone wants DJ out when we are where we are in the league.

You wasn't the one who shouted Shut up you mug :lol: :lol: Sorry Carl that was the first time i have shouted that but i was so frustrated it just came out.
Ohhh i can feel another one coming DAVE JONES OUT!!
:oops: :oops: :oops: I DID IT AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

You wasn't the one who shouted Shut up you mug :lol: :lol: Sorry Carl that was the first time i have shouted that but i was so frustrated it just came out.
Ohhh i can feel another one coming DAVE JONES OUT!!
:oops: :oops: :oops: I DID IT AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol:

carm down nuclearblue its only tuesday for god sake haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D