Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINIONS

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:21 am

You carry on old son.

It's novel to get some decent ,meaningful and truthful background on behind the scenes rather than half baked stuff from the press.

I wouldn't worry too much about Jones - he's on £750k a year. He always quick blame his shorcomings on someone - if it ain't the sunshine, it's the moonlight or the boogie but never himself. ;)

Couple of more performances like saturday and he'll possibly be looking for a new job. :shock:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:44 am

The updates are a major attraction to this MB and without which I wonder how many would read it. People in all walks of life try to 'manage media' in all kinds of ways but long may they continue to fail beacuse hopefully we live in a democracy. You've shown sensitivity in asking this question and obviously may be concerned that some 'advantage' may go to opponents and damage to City. I think you should forget about that. To me, DJ is the right person for City but one of his failings seems to be over sensitivity. I recall he's criticised fans for booing - that shows quite a serious, defensive attitude.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:25 am

i look forward to your updates, ( even though as your brother you should tell me them in advance :lol: ), they let me know what is happening at the club i love.
ok some of the info you are told is un-repeatable and i admire the fact that you do not include it in your updates, it shows that you are not trying to de-stablize the club.
on koumas i am 50/50. if he is having a breakdown then we can all understand why he is not playing well and therefore back him up. but on the other hand it is too personal. you can't win.
don't the echo print the teamsheet, (or should i say supposed) on a friday?
just watch out that someone at the club might give you duff info to make you look a fool, but then i think you have several sources so you cross reference.
carry on bro.

you're still a prick :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 am

Keep writing Carl,as was reported earlier, the only people who are destabilising the club at the moment is the management & players, who want to keep an air tight seal on the matter. You can't surpress free speach, & the truth will always prevail.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:56 am

Look at you Carl, you're single handedly ruining this club :lol:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Carl, keep up the good work. End of :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Keep up the good work

It's good to get some factual information rather than rely on 'rumours'

Can't see anything that would specifically hurt the club in the updates :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:15 pm

sleepwalker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
sleepwalker wrote:Your updates were good in the beginning.
But now I sometimes think you feel obliged to post them each week.
Some of the recent updates have been weak.
No mention of the Langston/VT meetings.
Some of the younger players will be affected by the criticism we give.
The older players probably couldn’t a toss.

We are right up to date on Langston and VT, We also thought everyone was Fed up of hearing about Langston.

Annis ,we loved to hear a update that the langston/VT thing is sorted.
I also reckon any players who DJ thinks are trouble makers will be out of the door in january.
also if we fall away don't be surprised to see Burkie,Chops and Jay shown the door while they still have some value.

We Will keep you Well informed
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Carl I think your doing a great job, us fans deserve to know whats going on :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:18 pm

Carl I have Since Found out DJ was DEF Not on about you, just the other MB stirring/Sniping with Jealousy about you.

DJ on about these
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28037

Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:40 pm

As the Echo are out of the loop completely and apart from Blakey its a pile of nonesense in there.

Because of this your updates are the only source we have of club information and i personally look forward to them every week.

DJ needs to worry about learning some new tactics and formations to unlock tight games more so than he does about any so called leaks.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:09 pm

Love the update Carl! Keep them coming :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:27 pm

I have to agree with those who said the team sheets are unnecessary. Why people can't wait a day to see who;s playing I will never know - perhaps someone could answer that for me?

And, though it was Annis who posted this and not you, Carl, the Jason Koumas thing is going to far.

He has the right to a private life and any personal problems he's encountering are just that - personal.

Reporting on his general fitness and how his training is going is fine I'd imagine, but not his private life.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm

keep the updates coming carl,the good and bad news

Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Keep the updates coming please Carl.
With DJ not talking to the media you are our only source of information.
I see nothing malicious at all in your posts simply accurate reporting of events which I look forward to.
I really hope DJ had not let the pressure get to him.
Well done.

Loadsa

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 pm

\dont know if someone has posted this already/

In DJs book he says that he tells his players not to read forums/messageboards.

I reckon he was just deflecting on Saturday or maybe trying to create a siege mentality.

crack on Carl! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: