Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF WE DON'T GO UP

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:54 pm

If the unthinkable happens and we don't get promoted, inevitably Dave Jones will either walk or get the sack.
My concern is, who is experienced enough on the current board with enough knowledge to employ a good quality manger.
I think maybe the Malaysians as yet do not have enough knowledge of the football scene and will need some guidance.
Steve Borley would seem our most experienced football director, but surely he would need help from others. (Don't call me Shirley)
Lets have your views

I pray that this situation does not happen, but you never know with our track record

Re: IF WE DON'T GO UP

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:28 pm

Bobby Gee wrote:If the unthinkable happens and we don't get promoted, inevitably Dave Jones will either walk or get the sack.
My concern is, who is experienced enough on the current board with enough knowledge to employ a good quality manger.
I think maybe the Malaysians as yet do not have enough knowledge of the football scene and will need some guidance.
Steve Borley would seem our most experienced football director, but surely he would need help from others. (Don't call me Shirley)
Lets have your views

I pray that this situation does not happen, but you never know with our track record

you know who are available when the agents start ringing,and you look at what each manager has achieved,there is a very small number of people who would apply,its not like 1500 asking for an application form :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:33 pm

i think the next manager should have a plan b :roll:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:35 pm

ninianblue wrote:i think the next manager should have a plan b :roll:

i quite like plan B,some good music,but not as manager :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:54 pm

krab wrote:
ninianblue wrote:i think the next manager should have a plan b :roll:

i quite like plan B,some good music,but not as manager :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

plan B does not excist (a bit like riggot )
:roll:

Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:01 am

Just be careful you dont end up with a manager with a plan A....so many do, just look at the clubs in league one for that...

Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:31 am

Where do i get the application form i'll have a go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:39 am

i'll do it?

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:13 am

i was thinking that if dj goes will the malaysians hire any tom dick or harry

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:23 am

CCFC_BLUEBIRDS wrote:i was thinking that if dj goes will the malaysians hire any tom dick or harry

no chance. there gambling on us getting to the premiership. so they would set there stall out to get the right man in to take cardiff city where they need to be.
for now we have DJ :roll: so lets back him and do our job and get behind the team :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: