Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nukes exclusive !!!

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:09 pm

A well known Rugby Union International was caught in a well known dogging place in West wales sucking Man Sausage :o :o I know his Identity but obviously cannot post his name on here.

Re: Nukes exclusive !!!

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A well known Rugby Union International was caught in a well known dogging place in West wales sucking Man Sausage :o :o I know his Identity but obviously cannot post his name on here.

sssshhhh...you can whisper to me,i wont tell anybody honest :D :D

Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm

thats the egg for you......real hard barstewards(misprint).lol :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:30 pm

any of these suspects http://www.welshsausages.co.uk/assets/images/header.jpg

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:A well known Rugby Union International was caught in a well known dogging place in West wales sucking Man Sausage :o :o I know his Identity but obviously cannot post his name on here.

Giss a clue then, no harm in giving clues is it.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 pm

It was Lee Byrne

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:37 pm

ninianblue wrote:any of these suspects http://www.welshsausages.co.uk/assets/images/header.jpg

hmmm... the chilli sizzler looks a right dirty bugar :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Ha ha. Which one of them has finally caught got then? Here is your clues to the ones I know of, two current international players, both British Lions, apparently caught fumbling on South Africa tour, one is married. If they are not ashamed, do a Gareth Thomas and come out of the closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wales be playing in pink soon lol

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:46 pm

To be fair though, have you seen the women these rugby players marry? Half of them look like men. Married to that you'd turn sausage as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Come on Cheif, give us a clue...it won't Byrne you. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:47 pm

Same story has done the rounds for long time

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:33 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :?: :?: :?: :?: