Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Public toilets

Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 pm

The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toilet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"

Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied, "Not too bad, thanks."

After a short pause, I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, "Just having a quick shit... How about yourself?"

The next thing I heard him say was, "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some c**t in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."
:lol:

Re: Public toilets

Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:54 pm

:lol: thats brilliant.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:22 pm

very funny, i wasnt going to look at this post, i passed it a few times, i thought it was someone moaning about the state of public toilets in general, :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:59 pm

F-----g brilliant, can't stop laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:00 pm

frazier wrote:The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toilet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied, "Not too bad, thanks."

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, "Just having a quick shit... How about yourself?"

The next thing I heard him say was, "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some c**t in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:07 pm

frazier wrote:The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toilet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

After a few lagers i just cant stop laughing at this, have even told my missus the story :D

Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:24 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Brilliant