Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Helping the youth of today

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Could you help young learners progress and achieve their goals?

I currently work for ACT Skills Academy as a Health and Safety/ Placement advisor. We work with young learners aged 16-18 who are looking to progress with employers on long or short term work tasters.

The learners currently attend one of our centres based in Cardiff,Bridgend or Caerphilly where they train to gain qualifications in their chosen trades-the routes include Construction, Motor Vehicle, Hairdressing, Administration, Retail and Catering.

There are several ways in which you could become involved including offering placements, mentoring, route specific advice and guidance and also considering us when you are advertising any potential vacancies within your organisations.I would like to ask all Employers, Self employed, Managers and Employees to try and make a special effort to get involved.

This is a program supported by the Welsh Assembly to help learners progress into the world or work, it also offers you the opportunity to have an extra pairs of hands in your working environment.

We offer health and safety guidance and full on-going support to all placement employers.

If you are interested in getting involved let me know-you would be welcome to visit the centre to see the first class training and support we offer our learners. I would also be happy to meet with you at your work place if that was more convenient.

You can have a look at our website and check us out. http://www.acttraining.org.uk

SO COME ON ALL YOU BLOOOOOOBIRDS LETS GET TOGETHER AND GIVE THE YOUTH OF TODAY A CHANCE.

PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Helping the youth of today

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm

corndog70 wrote:Could you help young learners progress and achieve their goals?

I currently work for ACT Skills Academy as a Health and Safety/ Placement advisor. We work with young learners aged 16-18 who are looking to progress with employers on long or short term work tasters.

The learners currently attend one of our centres based in Cardiff,Bridgend or Caerphilly where they train to gain qualifications in their chosen trades-the routes include Construction, Motor Vehicle, Hairdressing, Administration, Retail and Catering.

There are several ways in which you could become involved including offering placements, mentoring, route specific advice and guidance and also considering us when you are advertising any potential vacancies within your organisations.I would like to ask all Employers, Self employed, Managers and Employees to try and make a special effort to get involved.

This is a program supported by the Welsh Assembly to help learners progress into the world or work, it also offers you the opportunity to have an extra pairs of hands in your working environment.

We offer health and safety guidance and full on-going support to all placement employers.

If you are interested in getting involved let me know-you would be welcome to visit the centre to see the first class training and support we offer our learners. I would also be happy to meet with you at your work place if that was more convenient.

You can have a look at our website and check us out. http://www.acttraining.org.uk

SO COME ON ALL YOU BLOOOOOOBIRDS LETS GET TOGETHER AND GIVE THE YOUTH OF TODAY A CHANCE.

PM me and i'll get back to you ASAP
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Unbeliveable did i tell you all this could be funded by the Welsh Assembly and may not cost you anything.

Come on get in touch it won't cost you and i may be able to help your business.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Easier way of helping the youth of today mate, just give me a fiver

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Give you £50 a week if you join us

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Good luck mate,anything that helps the youth of today deserves support. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:58 pm

ridofrid wrote:Good luck mate,anything that helps the youth of today deserves support. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks mate just wish people would realise there is no catch.
We rearly can help.
We work with some off the biggest companies including compass at ccfc, porsche,and ford.
If you are reading this please get in touch.