Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

met weather warning

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Widespread Icy Roads & Heavy Snow 1400 Fri 3 1200 Sat 4
Outbreaks of sleet and snow are expected to spread from the west during Friday evening and overnight falling onto sub zero surfaces. Snow depths between 5 to 10cm over the hills are likely. Widespread icy stretches and snow accumulations on untreated surfaces will lead to dangerous driving conditions.
The public are advised to take extra care and refer to Traffic Wales for further advice on road conditions.
Issued at: 1146 Fri 3 Dec

hopefully this will fall as rain in cardiff, its not what they were forecasting yesterday! with warmer temps in cardiff i still think the game will be fine to go ahead, fingers crossed, touch wood ect :ayatollah:

Re: met weather warning

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:52 pm

i think the first small band of weather is due to hit in an hour or so, so we'll see what it falls as shortly! :lol:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

bbc forecast is for snow north of cardiff up to mid wales from 9pm til midnight then a band of rain moving across wales tomorrow from 9 am, feeling confident the game will go ahead, bbc is more reliable as the met office tend to cover their arses :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
must learn how to edit a post, not keen on replying to my own posts :P

Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:45 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/4

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: