Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow's Game.Will It Be Postponed?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:05 pm

The one game I really don't want to be off tomorrow as a few of us have hospitality tickets for the game.

What is the weather like up in the diff now?

Re: Tomorrow's Game. Postponed?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:07 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:The one game I really don't want to be off tomorrow as a few of us have hospitality tickets for the game.

it wont be called of due to the pitch as thats fine but there is a shit weather forecast for the next 24 hours which will maybe cause problems around the ground

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:11 pm

all clear in diff game should deff be on the underground heating been on all week so unless we have 2ft snow overnight which is not forcast all should be good :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Don't they have to take into account travelling fans ?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:28 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote:The one game I really don't want to be off tomorrow as a few of us have hospitality tickets for the game.

It'll be pretty warm where you are sitting, mate!! :lol:

All clear in Cardiff and the undersoil heating will ensure the game goes ahead. Dim problem....

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:33 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

It'll be pretty warm where you are sitting, mate!! :lol:

All clear in Cardiff and the undersoil heating will ensure the game goes ahead. Dim problem....

I know...we did it same time last year. I wont feel the cold after the amount of alcohol that will be consumed.

Dim problem indeed!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:40 pm

SA17 Bluebird wrote: few of us have hospitality tickets for the game.

One prawn sandwich or two? :D

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:58 pm

One before the game, one at half time and one of those dirty clarkes pies at full time. Ha ha.

Beats the Ninian Stand for just one game a season. Nice to have a get together, get pissed and have the pampered treatment.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Its mad how some games are now called off due to health and safety concerns about the "surrounding areas" ie roads etc. Makes you wonder what the point of undersoil heating is. Let the fans take the chance; we're all adults (supposedly!!)

Re: Tomorrow's Game.Will It Be Postponed?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:20 pm

I have edited the title thread From Postponed to Will It Be postponed, as some fans may have seen it and thought our game was off.

I know it seems silly but you will be suprised how many will take it as gospel. :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:26 pm

just left there, pitch is perfect and surrounding areas :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:47 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/4

:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: