Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO TNT, Carl, Annis: Any News on Ridsdale?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm guessing that now the World Cup isn't going to be hosted in England that the Plymouth Stadium is pretty much dead in the water. As he decided not to 'invest' anymore?

Re: FAO TNT, Carl, Annis: Any News on Ridsdale?

Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 pm

Natman Blue wrote:I'm guessing that now the World Cup isn't going to be hosted in England that the Plymouth Stadium is pretty much dead in the water. As he decided not to 'invest' anymore?

natman

i thought you would be old and wise enough to know that ridsdale and invest do not go together in the same sentence.
plymouth have declined his offer to become a paid director as they were looking for a director/investor not a leech.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:27 pm

But surely Ridsdale could have brought millions of pounds worth of investment along with him, he's got so many contacts, American investors, Keith harris, Ben Steele, numerous opera singers, well it's their loss. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 pm

LONGLEGS wrote:But surely Ridsdale could have brought millions of pounds worth of investment along with him, he's got so many contacts, American investors, Keith harris, Ben Steele, numerous opera singers, well it's their loss. :lol: :lol: :lol:

his american investors( 2citi bank employees from newport road) are still turning up to cardiffs home games and continue to invest in clarks pies and a pint

Orville has pneumonia so keith is confined to barracks until further notice.

Bens brother tommy has told our ex chairman that ben has been feeding him a lot of little white bull and his opera singer is still to involved in his go comare campaign to follow the riddler around the country :lol:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Natman Blue wrote:I'm guessing that now the World Cup isn't going to be hosted in England that the Plymouth Stadium is pretty much dead in the water. As he decided not to 'invest' anymore?

invest you mean steal from plymouth.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:30 pm

According to The Herald newspaper (10.29am this morning) he is at the ground today finalising a business plan to save the club. That's goodbye to Plymouth then. The only important item in his business plan will be safeguarding his fee.

Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:09 pm

I can sniff an hedge fund somewhere. :old:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:10 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I can sniff an hedge fund somewhere. :old:

If Ridsdale is involved it'll be bullshit that you can smell

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:12 pm

steve davies wrote:

natman

i thought you would be old and wise enough to know that ridsdale and invest do not go together in the same sentence.
plymouth have declined his offer to become a paid director as they were looking for a director/investor not a leech.

yes Steve, hence the inverted commas on 'invest'

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:40 pm

it looks like he's back as a 'football consultant'....the same job he had when he came here
he put WH Sports into liquidation last year so I wonder if he has started another 'company'
my guess is he has