Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC V LUFC, worse than BRUM AND VILLA

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:31 pm

I don't fecking think so, but when our full scale third world war zone took place on that eventful day, I don't remember too many flares or chairs being thrown, so why is it you swear we had killed Santa after that match and we deserved to be hung drawn and quartered and we were front page of every paper, headlines news on every News program TV and radio phone ins etc.

But what happened at Ninian Park that night was a game of kiss chase compared to what happened at Brum last night, but will they get the Cardiff treatment, will they hell, but there's no conspiracy or agenda against us,IS THERE!!!!!!

Re: CCFC V LUFC, worse than BRUM AND VILLA

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:36 pm

The nature of reporting has changed now and, if our game v Leeds was replicated tomorrow, I guarantee that there wouldn't be too much furore over it. But Police sending dogs through the crowd, as happened at NP that night, makes it look 10 times worse than it actually was, especially to non-football people who just happened to turn the news on following the game

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:19 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I don't fecking think so, but when our full scale third world war zone took place on that eventful day, I don't remember too many flares or chairs being thrown, so why is it you swear we had killed Santa after that match and we deserved to be hung drawn and quartered and we were front page of every paper, headlines news on every News program TV and radio phone ins etc.

But what happened at Ninian Park that night was a game of kiss chase compared to what happened at Brum last night, but will they get the Cardiff treatment, will they hell, but there's no conspiracy or agenda against us,IS THERE!!!!!!

Gwyn, We got slated/attacked by the Media for 99% Celebrations, Cant Even Compare.

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:The nature of reporting has changed now and, if our game v Leeds was replicated tomorrow, I guarantee that there wouldn't be too much furore over it. But Police sending dogs through the crowd, as happened at NP that night, makes it look 10 times worse than it actually was, especially to non-football people who just happened to turn the news on following the game

Can we replicate it next month just to see? :lol:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:39 am

It bloody well wasn't worse!! No flares thrown at Ninian Park (thank feck!!) and it didn't feck up a World Cup bid either!!

Bad Brummies!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:33 am

PtB wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:The nature of reporting has changed now and, if our game v Leeds was replicated tomorrow, I guarantee that there wouldn't be too much furore over it. But Police sending dogs through the crowd, as happened at NP that night, makes it look 10 times worse than it actually was, especially to non-football people who just happened to turn the news on following the game

Can we replicate it next month just to see? :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:28 am

Nicky Campbell on Five Live almost ruined that result for me. I had booked the day off and put the radio on in the car expecting us to be lauded for our almost impossible win.

Instead that scottish cnut was telling the whole country we should be kicked out of all competitions! I was seething.

Everytime there's a match with trouble I think about it but no one else gets the same treatment.

Newcastle and Sunderland fans were fighting Live on Sky behind Richard Keys after a game a couple of seasons back but not a word was said!

How can that be?