ALL GOING OFF AT BIRMINGHAM

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 pm

FANS ON THE PITCH. LAUNCHING STUFF AT THE VILLA FANS :ayatollah:

Re: ALL GOING OFF AT BIRMINGHAM

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Seats being thrown by Villa-bet Blues get the blame due to their reputation

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Seats flying everywhere from the villa fans! I wonder what if anything will be done about this by the fa! Probably nothing because there are premier league teams involved! :evil:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Too true imagine if it was us

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm

loads of flares being thrown!!!!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Looking good for Englands world cup bid

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:53 pm

if that was us and swansea we both would be banned and have games behind bars. what will them two clubs have? a fin and slap on the wrist

look at all the smashed up seats :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FLARES !!

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:54 pm

Pricey wrote:Too true imagine if it was us

Brum will get blamed.

Teams like villa, Man U, Everton, Liverpool etc can get away with murder. If Ccfc, Brum, and Millwall or Millwall fart the press go for a shit.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Nice little ending :lol:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:Looking good for Englands world cup bid

I was about to say the same thing jammsy. Oh well, who else is in the hunt for 2018 now that England are out of the bid?

Unless of course they manage to convince everyone that the blue shirt fans are actually Cardiff City fans and throw all the blame our way. Chuck in a train and a mad woman and they've got a result.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 pm

what will happen then ? fine or what?

if that was us i dread to think lol

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:00 pm

WHY WOULD YOU WANT A WORLD CUP IN ENGLAND, its a shit hole :lol:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:02 pm

great passionate derby, good pitch invasion and a good bit of aggro. Good luck to everyone who gets nicked.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm

murphy wrote:great passionate derby, good pitch invasion and a good bit of aggro. Good luck to everyone who gets nicked.

the twats that threw flares and missiles deserve every sentence they get. Like minded lads who have a scrap should be treated like any other friday night fighters(small fine/slap on the wrists).

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Hate birmingham hope they get bannrd how can you fire flares at people hope they get what they deserve.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 pm

birchblue wrote:Hate birmingham hope they get bannrd how can you fire flares at people hope they get what they deserve.

News at Ten on now re the English bid...will tonight's shenanigans be mentioned? We shall see....... :D :D

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:16 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
birchblue wrote:Hate birmingham hope they get bannrd how can you fire flares at people hope they get what they deserve.

News at Ten on now re the English bid...will tonight's shenanigans be mentioned? We shall see....... :D :D

Nothing yet. They are now showing some dodgy black and white scratchy film off the last time England won anything. :lol: :lol:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Jason, A Fan Died at The Millenium Stadium at WALES Game through a Flair.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:19 pm

If that was us it would be main news nothing on itv news what i seen tonight was worse than any student riot so why has it not made the news COVER UP f---ing joke. :evil:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 pm

They showed 5 seconds

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:30 pm

anyway but looks of it they did rubbish job at trying to cause a riot, we should all go down show them how to do it proper LMAO

Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:34 pm

birchblue wrote:They showed 5 seconds

Out of a possible 30 mins. :lol:

Bet it will be a little article in the paper, nothing major. If it was us, millwall,westham etc we would be on the front page of every paper. :evil:

Wonder if they had them flairs off QPR? :x :lol:

:ayatollah:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Jason, A Fan Died at The Millenium Stadium at WALES Game through a Flair.

The man that died was from merthyr ,the lads with the flare were from north Wales ! I wonder who broke the most chairs at brum,us in the 90's or villa tonight .
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingh ... ected=true

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:29 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:if that was us and swansea we both would be banned and have games behind bars. what will them two clubs have? a fin and slap on the wrist

i dont think we would have an 8 pm kick off :lol:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:38 pm

ninianblue wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:if that was us and swansea we both would be banned and have games behind bars. what will them two clubs have? a fin and slap on the wrist

i dont think we would have an 8 pm kick off :lol:

hahahahaha :ayatollah:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:41 pm

Berwyn wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:Looking good for Englands world cup bid

I was about to say the same thing jammsy. Oh well, who else is in the hunt for 2018 now that England are out of the bid?

Unless of course they manage to convince everyone that the blue shirt fans are actually Cardiff City fans and throw all the blame our way. Chuck in a train and a mad woman and they've got a result.

Yeah lets blame Cardiff they cause all the trouble :lol:

Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:53 pm

I watched the game on Skysports and it was worth watching to be honest!

At the final whistle however, all the Birmingham fans invaded the pitch and went over to taunt the Villa fans!

The Birmingham fans started to throw flares at the Villa fans, who ripped out their seats and threw them at the Birmingham fans in return!

I would have thought both clubs will get into trouble and after we had one idiotic fan banned after the Swansea match, it will be interesting to see how many of their fans get banned for doing far worse IMO! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:14 am

Here's some good footage :ayatollah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRsq-t7C1Rw