Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bristol city/stoke away games. BUBBLE?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Anyone think the 1st 2 away games we have of 2011 will be bubble trips? It's obviously going to be a high police presence at both but with bubbles being lifted on so many of city's games recently i.e leeds do you think the dreaded bubble trip will be back for us with these two games? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bristol city/stoke away games. BUBBLE?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:Anyone think the 1st 2 away games we have of 2011 will be bubble trips? It's obviously going to be a high police presence at both but with bubbles being lifted on so many of city's games recently i.e leeds do you think the dreaded bubble trip will be back for us with these two games? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

really hope not but would be surprised if they werent :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm

My Opinion Bristol C Yes, But Stoke NO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:My Opinion Bristol C Yes, But Stoke NO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what makes you think that mate :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:46 pm

stoke has not been a bubble for our last few visits there and passed trouble free so that should be no but bristol yes.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm

welshdougie wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:My Opinion Bristol C Yes, But Stoke NO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know about Bristol C, After the trouble at Stoke in 2000, I went there to the next 3/4 Away Trips and each one got less and less Police, The last Visit, We were Allowed to Treat it like a Normal Away game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm

I really hope they aren't. Im pissed off with all bubble trips we have had season after season for the past few years. Let's hope not , if it is a bubble though, does that necessarily mean that you will only be able to buy tickets for them in bundles through the club when running a bus? :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:49 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:I really hope they aren't. Im pissed off with all bubble trips we have had season after season for the past few years. Let's hope not , if it is a bubble though, does that necessarily mean that you will only be able to buy tickets for them in bundles through the club when running a bus? :ayatollah:

Yes We Can Nathan get Bundles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
welshdougie wrote:

I know about Bristol C, After the trouble at Stoke in 2000, I went there to the next 3/4 Away Trips and each one got less and less Police, The last Visit, We were Allowed to Treat it like a Normal Away game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Yes we can get them individually or bundles only? :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Nathancityloyal wrote:Yes we can get them individually or bundles only? :ayatollah:

Yes Bundles :ayatollah: :ayatollah: