Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wikileaks about to release a storm

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:58 am

Over the next few weeks (I assume), Wikileaks will be releasing more than 250,000 documents documenting all kinds of things.

-Saudi Arab King urging US to attack Iran
-Yemenese officials to a top US official - "We'll keep saying the bombs are ours not yours"

Loads of other shite that I'm too tired to talk about this morning.

Enjoy.

Re: Wikileaks about to release a storm

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:01 am

anything about Ridsdale and the missing millions from CCFC ?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 am

I read about this yesterday. It's all very exciting stuff. Including that parasite Prince Andrew getting in the shit, evidence suggesting the Afghan government is corrupt and information stating a link between the Russian government and organised crime! Many more revelations as well. It's all about to kick off.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Zabier wrote:I read about this yesterday. It's all very exciting stuff. Including that parasite Prince Andrew getting in the shit, evidence suggesting the Afghan government is corrupt and information stating a link between the Russian government and organised crime! Many more revelations as well. It's all about to kick off.

to be honest i think all this will do is confirm what alot of people already knew, this is just confirmation as such :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 pm

The Russian Mafia already run massive parts of Europe inc a big part of London...... and they are massive in the USA :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Will the Riddler be in the wikileaks - How I took major bonuses from Cardiff City when the club didnt have the money. :twisted:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:19 pm

I think a lot of what has been mentioned on Wikileaks is all rather predictable, I mean everyone knows Ridsdale robbed this club blind...