Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

reading this riled me up.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 am

it dosnt take much to rile me :oops:

was having a nosey through plymouths forum, and read this.

''the news of ridsdale joining us is fantastic, hes our night in shining armour. hopefully now with a football man on the board we can push on and investment will bring in players come january!''

i dont give 2 shits about plymouth if im honest, but i wanted to head butt my laptop, anyway i signed up for there messageboard, and very bluntly got my point over :lol:

Re: reading this riled me up.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:41 am

I feel for them as basically they have no other hope.
He will keep them going a few months with his beg, steal and borrow mentality... I just hope they end up in admin and not extinction. :(

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:47 am

I honestly can't believe the FA and Football League have allowed Ridsdale to get involved again! The guy is a parasite and I really feel for Plymouth. I've always had time for them because of some family I have down there and they're a pretty harmless club. This news is not what they need though and fear it may well spell the end.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:57 am

Zabier wrote:I honestly can't believe the FA and Football League have allowed Ridsdale to get involved again! The guy is a parasite and I really feel for Plymouth. I've always had time for them because of some family I have down there and they're a pretty harmless club. This news is not what they need though and fear it may well spell the end.

surely his spineless fellow ex directors at CCFC can blow the whistle on him ? :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:02 am

but guys, if your not in the know of the city like us on here, all you know is he had a big part of crushing barsley and leeds, and cardiff he saved us from going out of buisness, got us the stadium as promised and left when we got investment so in other peoples eyes, he's learnt from his past LMFAO :twisted:

IM NOT STICKING UP FOR HIM, I HATE HIM WITH PASSION but you can see how it looks, and without the stuff we know they are fooked!!! the guys lying cheating thief of a c***

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 am

he will mess up as he always seems to do but one thing is guaranteed...........he will make some good money for himself :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: