Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Men of Harlech Y'day

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Was rocking the groud fair play was pure class hearing it from the home end :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Men of Harlech Y'day

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Sang it over and over for 5-10mins. Was great :ayatollah: We should do that kore often, just keep repeating songs. Helps the atmosphere :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 pm

it was good i thought we were doin well getting behind the team then the goal jus silenced us. i could see the qpr fans getting wound up at how loud we were as some were having a go at their own fans coz we were outsinging them

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:40 pm

The QPR fans were getting really pissed off when we were singing this, a few of them were trying to egg their own fans on to sing, class that was, the only downfall was that they scoerd then.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:42 pm

It killed my voice :oops:

Just shows what standing at matches leads to - imagine the effect having ALL of 117 etc standing, singing men of harlech for ten minutes would have on the opposition team and fans :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 pm

simon76 wrote:The QPR fans were getting really pissed off when we were singing this, a few of them were trying to egg their own fans on to sing, class that was, the only downfall was that they scoerd then.

Yeah they did QPR fan by me got chucked out :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:31 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Sang it over and over for 5-10mins. Was great :ayatollah: We should do that kore often, just keep repeating songs. Helps the atmosphere :ayatollah:

Wish we could do this at home :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:19 pm

fuking brilliant atmosphere, and yes it should be like that when we play home :ayatollah: :ayatollah: