Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we have got start puting a run of wins together

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

if we are going to be serious about promtin the team need to put a good run of at least six or seven wins on the trott to start pulling away from the rest ofthe pack

Re: we have got start puting a run of wins together

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:35 pm

If we can't get a few wins in December against the likes of Preston, Boro, then it'll be clear that the dressing room is poisoned beyond repair. I've seen teams go off form, or not keept standards up. This seems different to that. I hope I am wrong and that our form can be rocovered.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm

i think if the results dont go our way i feel that we got the individuals to step up and cause problems

personally i feel we got too good of a team too loose so many games

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:if we are going to be serious about promtin the team need to put a good run of at least six or seven wins on the trott to start pulling away from the rest ofthe pack

mentioned it in another thread but when we lost 2 bak 2 bak Leicester and Ipswich we went on a fine run and caught up with Qpr from being i think about 6 pts behind em.

Bring on December :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

A consistent feature of Dave Jones tenure has been the "runs" of either good or bad results that the team goes on.

When in a good run we look the part and full of confidence.

Then something happens - an injury or suspension, an international break and one bad result leads to another until we look like we'll never win again!

Then, all of a sudden we get a win and we're off again on a good run.

Hopefully three points on Saturday will set us on the right road again.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:if we are going to be serious about promtin the team need to put a good run of at least six or seven wins on the trott to start pulling away from the rest ofthe pack

i reckon we'll win at least 4 of the next 6.

Points for Dec

Preston H 3
Boro A 1
Burnley H 3
Coventry H 3
Watford A 3
Bristol C A 1

Jacks and QPR meet at Loftus on Boxing Day ! It'll be a draw and we'll go top :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: