Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

do qpr fans question warnock same as we

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 pm

question jones? found it funny when he went' the fans where slating me for drawing so many games' they think we should be playing in the champions league'

what would are reaction be if jones said that? i dread to think hahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: do qpr fans question warnock same as we

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm

They don't have to question him too much when they're unbeaten,top of the league and just beaten their closest rivals.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 pm

davids wrote:They don't have to question him too much when they're unbeaten,top of the league and just beaten their closest rivals.

i no that just found it quite random for him to come and say it after winning against us as they haven't lost, if jones done that if we won and said something about the fans what would reaction be.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:35 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:question jones? found it funny when he went' the fans where slating me for drawing so many games' they think we should be playing in the champions league'

what would are reaction be if jones said that? i dread to think hahaha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jones is always moaning about the unrealistic expectations of the fans here to cover up his own tactical and motivational inadequacies.

He always has someone to blame other than himself.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:38 pm

The underlying thing for QPR fans HAS to be that unbeaten record, and the fact that
they DO NOT concede. During their barren spell when they werent scoring, they were
drawing games.

THATS what champions are made of.

When we dont score, we lose

They can moan, they can ask for more, but they know deep down he's doing
everything right.

How many of us feel the same about Dour Jones

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 pm

taffyapple wrote:The underlying thing for QPR fans HAS to be that unbeaten record, and the fact that
they DO NOT concede. During their barren spell when they werent scoring, they were
drawing games.

THATS what champions are made of.

When we dont score, we lose

They can moan, they can ask for more, but they know deep down he's doing
everything right.

How many of us feel the same about Dour Jones

i am jones fan i respect people opinion him who like him or not, i think he can do it just we on a bad run. if we can't beat teams like preston or midd, then even as i am jones fan i will question his ability to handle higher profile players.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:52 pm

Bluebird I resect your opinion but in my view beating teams like Preston and Boro will not prove anything.

The fact is that Jones cannot win games against the top teams in the division and his record in virtually all the games we have played against the top teams in our division over the last few seasons has been dreadful.

And that's not even mentioning the FA Cup Final and the Play Off Final.

He has sofar failed to prove that he can prepare or motivate a team to beat a genuine promotion rival and too many managers have sussed him out and know how to combat his one dimensional game plan.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:58 pm

davids wrote:Bluebird I resect your opinion but in my view beating teams like Preston and Boro will not prove anything.

The fact is that Jones cannot win games against the top teams in the division and his record in virtually all the games we have played against the top teams in our division over the last few seasons has been dreadful.

And that's not even mentioning the FA Cup Final and the Play Off Final.

He has sofar failed to prove that he can prepare or motivate a team to beat a genuine promotion rival and too many managers have sussed him out and know how to combat his one dimensional game plan.

what you think cardiff as whole should do then? go to end of the season with jones or if anymore results go down the pan look for something different? i agree jones bein worked out and every team knows how to play us. but i no it starts with manager but my opinion i want to see some fighters the only 1 with bit fire in his belly is bellamy. we have quality but when it gets tuff no grit. yes you can blame jones for that but players do annoy me on times.