Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

warnock on city fans

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm

I noticed warnock was very complimentary about city and moreso our fans on his football league show after match interview. I seem to recall something similar from him before. I reckon he quite fancies the set up here and would love to manage the team we have and embrace the fans we have. Personally he always used to wind me up but he has mellowed a bit these days and more humorous. I feel his passion and experience would be a great blend with our squad and he would bring in some steel to add to the undoubted talent we have.

Re: warnock on city fans

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

shadwellblue wrote:I noticed warnock was very complimentary about city and moreso our fans on his football league show after match interview. I seem to recall something similar from him before. I reckon he quite fancies the set up here and would love to manage the team we have and embrace the fans we have. Personally he always used to wind me up but he has mellowed a bit these days and more humorous. I feel his passion and experience would be a great blend with our squad and he would bring in some steel to add to the undoubted talent we have.

he had a dig at qpr fans aswell because they where drawing so many games they got on his back lol.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 pm

I'd like to have him as our manager but only on condition that he NEVER brings those arsewipes Derry and Kenny with him.

That would seriously test my devotion to the City !!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:17 pm

i have always fancied warnock managing our club

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

he always liked us to be fair maybe one day he will, as qpr are sacking him aint they? if they get to the prem they want world class manager lol.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:10 pm

i used to be in f block grandstand at the ninian, many times he gave the grandstand a freindly 2 finger salute, he loved the city fans,,,,,, he once said, cardiff fans, can give good banter, and take it aswell, :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Don't like him, he talks sh1t IMO

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:46 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DELUSIONAL!!

He says that every week about every set of supporters!

He's king of the spin don't wet yourselves lads seriously he's going nowhere, why would he?

Has stated many times the happiest he's been in his career.

You lot sound like the kind of fellas who buy a newspaper in the morning & the cashier says good morning with a smile & you think she wants to rump you!!!

Deary me. Stick to the useless prick you have.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:57 pm

C-MOB wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DELUSIONAL!!

He says that every week about every set of supporters!

He's king of the spin don't wet yourselves lads seriously he's going nowhere, why would he?

Has stated many times the happiest he's been in his career.

You lot sound like the kind of fellas who buy a newspaper in the morning & the cashier says good morning with a smile & you think she wants to rump you!!!

Deary me. Stick to the useless prick you have.

I actually agree with you.
I have little time for warnock

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 am

Fair play 2blue.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:43 am

Oh except the useless prick bit, I'm one of the few who like DJ lol

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:50 am

2blue2handle wrote:Oh except the useless prick bit, I'm one of the few who like DJ lol

i refused the temptation to quote and highlight that part :D

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 am

Warnock is always complimentary in victory, it's in defeat when he turns into a c**t. I can't stand him and his moaning has worn thin on me. Would I like him here as manager though? There are many worse managers in the league!

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:10 pm

shadwellblue wrote:I noticed warnock was very complimentary about city and moreso our fans on his football league show after match interview. I seem to recall something similar from him before. I reckon he quite fancies the set up here and would love to manage the team we have and embrace the fans we have. Personally he always used to wind me up but he has mellowed a bit these days and more humorous. I feel his passion and experience would be a great blend with our squad and he would bring in some steel to add to the undoubted talent we have.

Warnock is a patronising yorkshire prick.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Warnock is a patronising yorkshire prick.

where have i heard them words before!?