Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CARDIFF CITY v STOKE

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm

The year they got promoted to the Prem they beat us home and away and I remember thinking when they ran out at Ninian that I had never seen such a team of tall players. They were all about eight foot tall - it was like Land Of The Giants!

Although if I remember correctly we could have got a draw at NP if the prolific Steve Mclean had not missed a penalty.

How exactly will Darcy and Super Hudson deal with the long balls pumped into the box?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm

chippy909 wrote:Thats a good draw, we can win that one :ayatollah:

What are your thoughts on the draw? :ayatollah:

Cant Wait, lets Run a Coach for The Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Been to Stoke 6 times, I LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:12 pm

As i said Annis im in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:23 pm

to be honest, id rather we go out, its all about going up this season :roll:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 am

The draw I wanted

My brother in law and his two sons are ST holders at Stoke and are coming down from Stoke for Christmas wit et wifes gobby sister so it will be a good bit of banter over Xmas and then Ill be in his local in Meir up there the night before the game .
THey hate us and we have stil to get revenge for the play off defeat.==

Could get salty on that bridge
Cracking January--hopefully we regain our form befor then

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 am

I agree with Ninianblue. I wanted a good old cup run because I love the FA Cup. However, this season we have bigger fish to fry and this is the sort of draw that will see us go out. I think we'll lose 2-1. Nevermind.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:09 am

ninianblue wrote:to be honest, id rather we go out, its all about going up this season :roll:

Spot on, I just can't get excited about the Cup this year, promotion or nothing for me :ayatollah:

How likely is it that we won't pick up any injuries at a place like Stoke :roll: :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:22 am

Pulis do the :ayatollah:

Will be my first away day of the season :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Cant Wait, lets Run a Coach for The Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Been to Stoke 6 times, I LOVE THE ATMOSPHERE THERE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Up for that, actually have that Saturday off!! havent been away since the Emirates!
:ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 am

maybe i'm just being greedy but i want to win the championship and the fa cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Terrific. Hudson and Gabor will just LOVE those long throws and high punts
into the box. Its meat and drink to them....

Erm...... 3-0 to Stoke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:13 pm

I would like a repla. then hopefully create a quality atmosphere at the CCS again :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:24 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Up for that, actually have that Saturday off!! havent been away since the Emirates!
:ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:As i said Annis im in :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: