Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is there more behind the Chops situ?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Brought off at half time against Forest and dropped yesterday - Carls update (if I recall correctly?) suggested Chops was brought off at half time against Forest cus of jet lag cumin bak from Dubai - i dont think that explains yesterday tho?

Chops has also been labelled as 1 of those who has expressed discontent re DJs tactics etc, is this a show of power from DJ? I hope his man management skills hold up for the good of one of our best players...

Re: Is there more behind the Chops situ?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:Brought off at half time against Forest and dropped yesterday - Carls update (if I recall correctly?) suggested Chops was brought off at half time against Forest cus of jet lag cumin bak from Dubai - i dont think that explains yesterday tho?

Chops has also been labelled as 1 of those who has expressed discontent re DJs tactics etc, is this a show of power from DJ? I hope his man management skills hold up for the good of one of our best players...

chops is out of sorts to be honest. he needs a kick up the ass.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Maybe be has Delhi belly. :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:06 pm

ridofrid wrote:Maybe be has Delhi belly. :lol:

as long as he hasnt got D.J belly :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Check out his Twitter feed especially 26th Sept

https://twitter.com/#!/Chops008

Three day bender not good feeling it now can't wait to sleep tonight

If he's saying these things in public I would imagine even more is happening in private, and he does seem to be 'carrying' more weight.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:11 pm

safe to say Chops has a bit of an additive personality...ha

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:35 pm

The fucker is overweight you can see that. He has also lost that yard of pace. What is it with our club that lets its players get out of condition Mcormack, Gerrard, Chopra etc all turned into little tubbies. It should be in there contract that they are not permitted to let themselves to get like that. They should be suspended without pay until they get back in shape.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Chris Barker went to Stoke, and Tony Pulis said he had to get him fit before he played him , Darcey went to Plymouth,I think that says a lot about the fitness at the club, it seems to me that it is up to the individuals to get fit themselves. :old: :old: :old: