Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ wouldn't have half of the abuse

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:46 pm

directed at him if he only used his intelligence and was able to put his arrogance on the back burner and develop a relationship with the fans - Neil Warnock in the last 2 seasons has talked up our fans 4 times more in his post match interviews than DJ has!

He honestly believes hes bigger than us and the club imo, hes always talkin about how big other clubs are in comparison to us in our division etc etc.

If he tried to show a bit of unity and actually involve us fans in the journey then we'd all embrace him, and once City fans luv sum1 the Chairman wud find it hard to get rid during an indifferent period. Instead we're still 2nd, but he still gets flack - justifiably so!!!

He needs to wake up and realisse what a priviledge it is to lead a club like ours, i just hope he doesnt realise when its too late

Re: DJ wouldn't have half of the abuse

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:directed at him if he only used his intelligence and was able to put his arrogance on the back burner and develop a relationship with the fans - Neil Warnock in the last 2 seasons has talked up our fans 4 times more in his post match interviews than DJ has!

He honestly believes hes bigger than us and the club imo, hes always talkin about how big other clubs are in comparison to us in our division etc etc.

If he tried to show a bit of unity and actually involve us fans in the journey then we'd all embrace him, and once City fans luv sum1 the Chairman wud find it hard to get rid during an indifferent period. Instead we're still 2nd, but he still gets flack - justifiably so!!!

He needs to wake up and realisse what a priviledge it is to lead a club like ours, i just hope he doesnt realise when its too late

So true, like most fans we are easily pleased, he should use his head ands praise us a bit and we would be ten times more patient with him.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:08 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:directed at him if he only used his intelligence and was able to put his arrogance on the back burner and develop a relationship with the fans - Neil Warnock in the last 2 seasons has talked up our fans 4 times more in his post match interviews than DJ has!

spot on :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 pm

It clearly upsets some fans but I honestly dont care, I just find he tells the truth again which some fans dont like.

Funnily enough though Warnock had a dig at QPR fans in his interview after the game saying he was getting stick not long ago for drawing a few games and how QPR fans think they should be playing in the Champions league....

DJ has said something along those lines before about Cardiff fans and got slated for it

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:It clearly upsets some fans but I honestly dont care, I just find he tells the truth again which some fans dont like.

Funnily enough though Warnock had a dig at QPR fans in his interview after the game saying he was getting stick not long ago for drawing a few games and how QPR fans think they should be playing in the Champions league....

DJ has said something along those lines before about Cardiff fans and got slated for it

yea thats a good point. i forgot about warnock having a dig at his own fans haha.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:16 pm

true true, I suppose I am guilty of taking personally sometimes. Im all up for the truth, however I do believe there is a way of presenting the truth which DJ has very little regard for in respect of us - its a respect issue I suppose an he hasn't got much imo.