Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd Off In January

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:11 pm

Just changed agents & has indicated his desire for a move to the Prem. Dalglish contrary to reports on here saying he was there to watch Taarabt was actually there to analyse Jay.

Only question mark at the moment is whether to let his contract run down in order to get a 7 figure signing on fee but he is definitely off.

I'm sure Annis or the other sensible bods on here will know this & can clarify this as fact.

Re: Bothroyd Off In January

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 pm

where do you get this infornation from??

and you probally wouldnt understand what its like to have a england international at your club to even consider having a player to sign a 7 figure signing on fee

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 pm

glammy74 wrote:where do you get this infornation from??

and you probally wouldnt understand what its like to have a england international at your club to even consider having a player to sign a 7 figure signing on fee

Snipe all you want pal.

As I said Annis is connected I'm sure he will be honest with you. Its no slant on you're club its just a fact he's moving on.

As for England international that's highly debatable.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 pm

C-MOB wrote:Just changed agents & has indicated his desire for a move to the Prem. Dalglish contrary to reports on here saying he was there to watch Taarabt was actually there to analyse Jay.

Only question mark at the moment is whether to let his contract run down in order to get a 7 figure signing on fee but he is definitely off.

I'm sure Annis or the other sensible bods on here will know this & can clarify this as fact.

Yes it is True, Jay is going to run his contract down and Def Wants to play in the Premier with some Club Next Season, I Cant blame him, Hopefully With US .

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 pm

C-MOB wrote:

Snipe all you want pal.

As I said Annis is connected I'm sure he will be honest with you. Its no slant on you're club its just a fact he's moving on.

ok, i appologise for my outburt now it has been confirmed by annis

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 pm

If I was him I would run by contract down as well, its well known he will, even Bellamy basically said on Sky.
I still think he will resign if we go up tho

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
C-MOB wrote:Just changed agents & has indicated his desire for a move to the Prem. Dalglish contrary to reports on here saying he was there to watch Taarabt was actually there to analyse Jay.

Yes it is True, Jay is going to run his contract down and Def Wants to play in the Premier with some Club Next Season, I Cant blame him.

But are you saying that he won't sign for us if we get promoted Annis?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes it is True, Jay is going to run his contract down and Def Wants to play in the Premier with some Club Next Season, I Cant blame him.

But are you saying that he won't sign for us if we get promoted Annis?

No, Def Not Saying that, I am Sure though he will look for the Best Offer, Although he Really Does Love playing for Us, Just looking out for himself, Money Talks.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Jay knows Jermaine Beckford very well & knows he banked nearly £2M with a signing on fee & wants a piece of the action.

I hear he does love Cardiff but as Annis said money talks.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:30 pm

...last big contract. Makes sense.

We should match whatever he gets offered, if we go up that is, because we won't be able to replace him with the cash we'll have to spend.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 pm

yep he prob do same as beckford get alot of money very quickly but be on the bench of some prem side.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:49 pm

to be honest i cant see him staying regardless if we get promoted or not :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:55 pm

C-MOB it seems your a bit obsessed with us :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 pm

With his attributes I could see him doing very well with a club like, Fulham, Sunderland, West Ham, Everton. But the talk its Liverpool in pole position, tbh can't see him being a total success there, Robbie Keane couldn't do it Bellamy couldn't do it would be very hard to make his mark but with £75000 a week on offer its a done deal I would say.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:01 pm

C-MOB wrote:With his attributes I could see him doing very well with a club like, Fulham, Sunderland, West Ham, Everton. But the talk its Liverpool in pole position, tbh can't see him being a total success there, Robbie Keane couldn't do it Bellamy couldn't do it would be very hard to make his mark but with £75000 a week on offer its a done deal I would say.

u seen way he playing at the moment? the England cap must be stuck up his ass. he would not even get in two sunday league side.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Xcasual wrote:C-MOB it seems your a bit obsessed with us :lol:

I was about to retire I'd had enough of driving you mad but a pal who's family of Jay called me & thought it only fair to share the news. :-)

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 pm

C-MOB wrote:

I was about to retire I'd had enough of driving you mad but a pal who's family of Jay called me & thought it only fair to share the news. :-)

You don't drive me mad :shock: in fact you make me laugh with your rambling :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Are you QPRs answer to Carl ? Let us know when you are going to do your next update ? :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Are you QPRs answer to Carl ? Let us know when you are going to do your next update ? :lol: :lol:

he could send a glass eye to sleep if i am honest nuclearblue haha

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:16 pm

C-MOB wrote:

Snipe all you want pal.

How is it debatable he is an English international. That is a fact.

When was the last time QPR had an England international?

And 75k a week. You are having a laugh.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

C-MOB wrote:

Snipe all you want pal.

There's nothing debate. Jay Bothroyd IS an England International. FACT

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Don't be pedantic girls I wasn't questioning if Jay had won a cap or not I was merely saying if England have to pick players like Jay then things are grim and that's a fact. Defoe, Rooney, Bent, Crouch, Bothroyd just don't go does it.

Anyway cheer up you still have no neck & fat boy to lead the line when Jay up's sticks.

Oh and the guy that said £75k is having a laugh. Watch this space old bean ;-)

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm

C-MOB wrote:Don't be pedantic girls I wasn't questioning if Jay had won a cap or not I was merely saying if England have to pick players like Jay then things are grim and that's a fact. Defoe, Rooney, Bent, Crouch, Bothroyd just don't go does it.

Anyway cheer up you still have no neck & fat boy to lead the line when Jay up's sticks.

Oh and the guy that said £75k is having a laugh. Watch this space old bean ;-)

fair play you talk some rubbish

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Fair play you talk some rubbish? That makes sense.

Annis has already confirmed Jay is on his way. What don't you get?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. X

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 pm

C-MOB wrote:Fair play you talk some rubbish? That makes sense.

c-mob when are we going on our date :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm

a date :o
Bet he takes you to see Spice girls the movie ;)

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:52 pm

yea at the end of season not in jan.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:19 pm

milly44 wrote:

c-mob when are we going on our date :D

Milly can't decide between Justin Bieber concert & tour of Buckingham Palace, what would you prefer?

:-)

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Its an unhealthy obssesion as well, has he been banned from QPR forums or something, f**k me thought Jack QPR was bad !!!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:58 pm

Bye bye Jay :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: