Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR my weekend !!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 pm

As soon as i had read Carl's update on Friday evening it was off to Magor for a night on the piss with the Legend they call Pitbull. It was smiles all round when texts came in to say the Jacks had lost to Pompey :D It was then a few hours sleep at Pitbulls before catching Dibbs coach.

The Coach was packed to the rafters and now heading up the M4 with the place packed with bottles and cans (and if the plod is reading this that is Lucozade and diet Pepsi :lol: ) and that was then being transferred to the piss bucket :lol: Dibbs then dropped his pants and squatted over the bin and made the appropriate straining noises :o then said only joking :lol: but no one looked to see if he had or not.
Now there was this bloke in his 50s with a Mullet who should of had a funnel in his gob he was drinking so much :lol: Walking down the isle to go and see my mates Pete and Joe, Mullet decided it was food time!! digging his hand in his bag he pulled out a hot dog Sausage roll which he then opened with his thumbs, then back in the bag and pulled out a hot dog sausage,then appeared a dairy lee cheese which he spread on with his fingers,and topped off with Reggae Reggae sauce :o :shock: he then devoured the lot.

We got to Hounslow West and got the tube and by then Mullet decided it was time for a Piss but instead of using the toilets he decided to piss his pants instead for which he was very proud off :o :o :lol: :lol:

We eventually get close to the ground and go in O'Neils Pub which the Beer was flowing the singing was good until the bar was shut down due to Mullet now not content with pissing in his pants decided to piss on the bar instead :shock: :lol: :lol:
We then decided to head for the ground and are walking slightly ahead of the main City crew who were being bunched together by the Mets finest. Our fans were now being held back where we were being pushed forward all 5 of us closer to the QPR firm all 12 of them :lol: :lol: who were gobbing off at the Met trying to convince them to let them at our boys !! :lol: Bravado ? or just trying to be hard behind a line of protectors. We were just smiling at them!! what tossers .

At the ground we head for the Concourse which is no wider than my hallway when Claire walks past and grabs my hand :D i vowed not to wash that hand for the rest of the day :lol: City fans all 2500 of us packed out the away end and the noise was unbelievable and when Bellers scored it was fever pitch. But then City being city and our very suspect defence this time being Olly who was no where near his man let them get back in the game with a soft goal. The second half came and QPR scored the winner with a fantastic goal by the impressive Taarabat but where was our defense? Dave Jones responded by bringing on Koumas who again was awful. Then we saw Chopra's appearance who replaced Burke :o WTF why didn't he take off Koumas again ? And Bellers who was making the movements again but we dont have the players to pick him out.
It was a rip roaring game and the atmosphere by our supporters was fantastic and backed up by Colin Wanker who said so himself.

After the game it was fun and games to say the least and some cowardly QPR fans started launching flares and fireworks into the City fans which had us all dancing like Michael Flatley :lol: :lol:. A couple of our lads jumped the fence and the cowardly twats legged it. The rest of the QPR mob which i reckon are the Jacks of London with there sneaky and cowardly antics and then claim they get a result !! were hiding behind the Met mouthing off. One group of QPR were constantly mouthing off with there Met protection squad!! but were to stupid to realise the Met had moved away from them. They were jumping up and down like a bunch of "wanking Japs" :lol: shouting come on then !! then it was a picture when they realized they had no cops with them and the look of terror on there faces when City fans steamed into them. :D one QPR fan realising he was going to get battered pulled his hoodie hood over his head and stuck his head down before getting battered. :lol: :lol: Every year they get done by City whilst they claim victory by ambushing small numbers :shock:

Back at Hounslow West we were waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive, We were listening to one off our older heads story several years ago about a QPR fan coming up to one of our older heads pulling out a machete. The Cardiff fan replied to him come on then lets go down the alleyway and sort this out !! The QPR fan said "but i got a machete!!" and the City fan said "i know you got a Machete but lets go where there is no CCTV and we can sort it out" But i have a Machete said the tw*t!! but i know you have a machete said our lad i can see the f*cking machete lets go down that ally way!!. You are f*cking mad said the QPR fan and put the machete away and ran off :lol: :lol: Quality.

Back in Magor at eleven and it was back in the Wheatsheaf for Karaoke and more beer then onto the Indian for a late night beverage and Curry. There were two Jacks in there who were joking around with us and as we left he shook my hand the very hand that Claire touched :o Shit cross contaminated that was more gutting than the result. :lol: :lol:

Re: QPR my weekend !!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

im not reading this as i dont feature, even though i stood next to you for the 2nd half :cry:

great read as always chief :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:42 pm

milly44 wrote:im not reading this as i dont feature, even though i stood next to you for the 2nd half :cry:

Sorry chief ;update; In the second half we stood in front of the mightily impressive Milly who was very vocal a usual :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:im not reading this as i dont feature, even though i stood next to you for the 2nd half :cry:

Sorry chief ;update; In the second half we stood in front of the mightily impressive Milly who was very vocal a usual :lol:

:lol: :lol:

even better read now :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 pm

I was on that bus Nukes, Should have introduced ourselves to each other :D
What happened to Mullett Man as he wasn't on the bus for the journey home :lol:

You forgot to mention one of the young boys at the back of the coach had an epileptic fit in walkabout so him,me,my mate and dibs had a ride in an ambulance to Hammersmith Station, I sat in the front with the driver who was very nice indeed and thanked her for the ride with a kiss :oops:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Bowmonster wrote:I was on that bus Nukes, Should have introduced ourselves to each other :D

You forgot to mention one of the young boys at the back of the coach had an epileptic fit in walkabout so him,me,my mate and dibs had a ride in an ambulance to Hammersmith Station, I sat in the front with the driver who was very nice indeed and thanked her for the ride with a kiss :oops:

no wonder you seemed spritley when we walked towards lftus road before the game. f*cking perv :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:I was on that bus Nukes, Should have introduced ourselves to each other :D

no wonder you seemed spritley when we walked towards lftus road before the game. f*cking perv :D

It was after the game mate, I was spritley as i saw you :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Apparently Mullet man got the train home instead. And also he had pissed himself 3 times in total. I didn't here about that lad who had who had an epileptic fit hope he was alright. :ayatollah: I was the one with the blue Sergio Tacchini top on. Yeah introduce yourself next time Chief.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Milly do you reckon Annis will make this a sticky again ? :lol: :lol: :lol: i doubt it :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Milly do you reckon Annis will make this a sticky again ? :lol: :lol: :lol: i doubt it :D

to late ;)

we'll see how long it lasts :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:19 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Milly do you reckon Annis will make this a sticky again ? :lol: :lol: :lol: i doubt it :D

to late ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Who done that Chief ? :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

to late ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Who done that Chief ? :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

me,
see how long it lasts, if you edit it, and say you started your journey by reading shattered dreams, it will be up there for months :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:26 pm

? :lol: :lol: :lol: i doubt it :D[/quote]
to late ;)

we'll see how long it lasts :lol:[/quote]
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Who done that Chief ? :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]
me,
see how long it lasts, if you edit it, and say you started your journey by reading shattered dreams, it will be up there for months :lol:[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: I will try thay one next time Chief :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:49 pm

not as eventful as my day :oops:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 pm

a horse with no name wrote:not as eventful as my day :oops:

Ha ha i heard they left you behind at the services :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

yer but loads more happened than that. shocking day to be fair

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:02 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

yer but loads more happened than that. shocking day to be fair

Come on then HWNN it would be good to here your day :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27389

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:As soon as i had read Carl's update on Friday evening it was off to Magor for a night on the piss with the Legend they call Pitbull. It was smiles all round when texts came in to say the Jacks had lost to Pompey :D It was then a few hours sleep at Pitbulls before catching Dibbs coach.

The Coach was packed to the rafters and now heading up the M4 with the place packed with bottles and cans (and if the plod is reading this that is Lucozade and diet Pepsi :lol: ) and that was then being transferred to the piss bucket :lol: Dibbs then dropped his pants and squatted over the bin and made the appropriate straining noises :o then said only joking :lol: but no one looked to see if he had or not.
Now there was this bloke in his 50s with a Mullet who should of had a funnel in his gob he was drinking so much :lol: Walking down the isle to go and see my mates Pete and Joe, Mullet decided it was food time!! digging his hand in his bag he pulled out a hot dog Sausage roll which he then opened with his thumbs, then back in the bag and pulled out a hot dog sausage,then appeared a dairy lee cheese which he spread on with his fingers,and topped off with Reggae Reggae sauce :o :shock: he then devoured the lot.

We got to Hounslow West and got the tube and by then Mullet decided it was time for a Piss but instead of using the toilets he decided to piss his pants instead for which he was very proud off :o :o :lol: :lol:

We eventually get close to the ground and go in O'Neils Pub which the Beer was flowing the singing was good until the bar was shut down due to Mullet now not content with pissing in his pants decided to piss on the bar instead :shock: :lol: :lol:
We then decided to head for the ground and are walking slightly ahead of the main City crew who were being bunched together by the Mets finest. Our fans were now being held back where we were being pushed forward all 5 of us closer to the QPR firm all 12 of them :lol: :lol: who were gobbing off at the Met trying to convince them to let them at our boys !! :lol: Bravado ? or just trying to be hard behind a line of protectors. We were just smiling at them!! what tossers .

At the ground we head for the Concourse which is no wider than my hallway when Claire walks past and grabs my hand :D i vowed not to wash that hand for the rest of the day :lol: City fans all 2500 of us packed out the away end and the noise was unbelievable and when Bellers scored it was fever pitch. But then City being city and our very suspect defence this time being Olly who was no where near his man let them get back in the game with a soft goal. The second half came and QPR scored the winner with a fantastic goal by the impressive Taarabat but where was our defense? Dave Jones responded by bringing on Koumas who again was awful. Then we saw Chopra's appearance who replaced Burke :o WTF why didn't he take off Koumas again ? And Bellers who was making the movements again but we dont have the players to pick him out.
It was a rip roaring game and the atmosphere by our supporters was fantastic and backed up by Colin Wanker who said so himself.

After the game it was fun and games to say the least and some cowardly QPR fans started launching flares and fireworks into the City fans which had us all dancing like Michael Flatley :lol: :lol:. A couple of our lads jumped the fence and the cowardly twats legged it. The rest of the QPR mob which i reckon are the Jacks of London with there sneaky and cowardly antics and then claim they get a result !! were hiding behind the Met mouthing off. One group of QPR were constantly mouthing off with there Met protection squad!! but were to stupid to realise the Met had moved away from them. They were jumping up and down like a bunch of "wanking Japs" :lol: shouting come on then !! then it was a picture when they realized they had no cops with them and the look of terror on there faces when City fans steamed into them. :D one QPR fan realising he was going to get battered pulled his hoodie hood over his head and stuck his head down before getting battered. :lol: :lol: Every year they get done by City whilst they claim victory by ambushing small numbers :shock:

Back at Hounslow West we were waiting for the rest of the crew to arrive, We were listening to one off our older heads story several years ago about a QPR fan coming up to one of our older heads pulling out a machete. The Cardiff fan replied to him come on then lets go down the alleyway and sort this out !! The QPR fan said "but i got a machete!!" and the City fan said "i know you got a Machete but lets go where there is no CCTV and we can sort it out" But i have a Machete said the tw*t!! but i know you have a machete said our lad i can see the f*cking machete lets go down that ally way!!. You are f*cking mad said the QPR fan and put the machete away and ran off :lol: :lol: Quality.

Back in Magor at eleven and it was back in the Wheatsheaf for Karaoke and more beer then onto the Indian for a late night beverage and Curry. There were two Jacks in there who were joking around with us and as we left he shook my hand the very hand that Claire touched :o Shit cross contaminated that was more gutting than the result. :lol: :lol:

mate,find QPR fan with machete,and cut that contaminated hand from your body :D :D :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Ha ha krab i have scrubbed it now till it bleeds. But Claire's scent was long gone after that Jack got his mitts on me :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 am

Steve
Another Great Post/Day :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Cracking read as always Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Look forward to Saturdays :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:23 pm

yeah, enjoyed reading that