Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDDLERS OPENING SPEECH AT PLYMOUTH, UNBELEAVABLE!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 pm

this was the opening gambit of the riddlers presentation at plymouth....

''the incumbant board have got it all wrong. The world cup bid, the ground, the property deal should all be of secondary importance to what happens on the pitch. if the team is right all the rest will follow''

that alone seems to have got the plymouth fans on his side :twisted:

Re: RIDDLERS OPENING SPEECH AT PLYMOUTH, UNBELEAVABLE!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 pm

absolute prick of a man

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm

they guys just chats complete shit

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Good job Mandaric and not the Riddler finished up taking over at the Wednesday or i would have lynched the fooker!!!! :twisted:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

What gets me though, is how the fook do he keep getting away with it? There should a law against it. :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:40 pm

RIP Plymouth, Find it hard to belive another club would even consider him after what he has done at previous clubs.

The guy is a t*sser. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:53 pm

sam salim wrote:Good job Mandaric and not the Riddler finished up taking over at the Wednesday or i would have lynched the fooker!!!! :twisted:

given that, i kinda wish he had taken over :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Milly have you noticed hes going further south? Leeds,Barnsley,Cardiff then Plymouth!!!! Hes heading across the channel when he sends Plymouth under or they will drowned him in it???? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:05 pm

The Riddler is a hell of a speaker thats for sure. Pity its all BS as he is only looking for a wage and Plymouth is it. :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 pm

sam salim wrote:Milly have you noticed hes going further south? Leeds,Barnsley,Cardiff then Plymouth!!!! Hes heading across the channel when he sends Plymouth under or they will drowned him in it???? ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

might be a few queuing up to give him a size 10 in the back a hes on the cliff edge.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:59 pm

milly44 wrote:this was the opening gambit of the riddlers presentation at plymouth....

''the incumbant board have got it all wrong. The world cup bid, the ground, the property deal should all be of secondary importance to what happens on the pitch. if the team is right all the rest will follow''

As a Argyle fan it seems he as got some fans on his side but he as not got me on side I hope he proves me wrong and does not put us in a wrost place then what we are in now.... all the best for this season

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 pm

As a Argyle fan it seems he as got some fans on his side but he as not got me on side I hope he proves me wrong and does not put us in a wrost place then what we are in now.... all the best for this season[/quote]

I 100% guarantee he'll f**k your club up for his own means

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 pm

pafc87 wrote:
milly44 wrote:this was the opening gambit of the riddlers presentation at plymouth....

As a Argyle fan it seems he as got some fans on his side but he as not got me on side I hope he proves me wrong and does not put us in a wrost place then what we are in now.... all the best for this season

welcome on here.

he'll f**k you until you into an early grave. he'll talk all the talk you want to hear, and waltz off with a contract for 300k a year, and claim credit for the new staduim. you will never see a penny of his money. greedy, selfish, lying manipilitive c*** of a human.

wont be long til you do what we did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSf_ijN0TME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yojfpZUh ... re=related

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:29 pm

RIP

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:05 pm

pafc87.welcome and all the very best.