Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if jones went i would love to see...

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:11 pm

roy keane.

he would be able to deal with the big names in the dressing room and he's done it all before with sunderland :ayatollah:

Re: if jones went i would love to see...

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Woody CCFC wrote:roy keane.

he would be able to deal with the big names in the dressing room and he's done it all before with sunderland :ayatollah:

great choice :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Agree :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Roy Keane is not good enough to manage our club! Jones is a much better all round manager.
Could you imagen Keane and Bellamy in the same dressing room? The guy has done nothing, What makes you think he would take us up?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:46 pm

Kanester wrote:Roy Keane is not good enough to manage our club! Jones is a much better all round manager.
Could you imagen Keane and Bellamy in the same dressing room? The guy has done nothing, What makes you think he would take us up?

yea they both same type of person and prob end up having a bust up then all fun and games to go with that leave us even more of mess than we started with if jones left lol

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Kanester wrote:Roy Keane is not good enough to manage our club! Jones is a much better all round manager.

Not fussed on Keene. He is smiling at the mo though, his side just equalised.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Not fussed on Keene. He is smiling at the mo though, his side just equalised.

bet he's not smiling now tho :lol: :lol: :lol:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Keane would be a massive step down IMO.

Only manager ive seen suggested that I would agree with is Martin ONeil (cant see that happening) but the only realistic one is O'Driscoll which Baked mentioned although IMO again its a step down

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm

If he was replaced, Martin O'Neil would be the man for me. :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:43 pm

totally agree martin oniell

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Guys support the team , we are second , first time Jones has had money or loans to get , Jan will see a few million spent - no manager is perfect and yes he has favourites but WE ARE SECOND !!!! What more do you want - besides first in case some smart arse replies :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:10 pm

I dont rate him at all, he hasnt done anything where he has been and he will be out of another job soon.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

I dont rate him at all, he hasnt done anything where he has been and he will be out of another job soon.

getting sunderland promoted from being bottom of the league is nothing? :?