To take your mind off of City..

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:01 pm

MOTD is on the beeb now. :D :D

Re: To take your mind off of City..

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 pm

always good to see football on bbc :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Did you see the Ipswich defender then? (ours look awesome in comparison) :o :o :lol: :lol: 1 - 0 to Norwich.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Did you see the Ipswich defender then? (ours look awesome in comparison) :o :o :lol: :lol: 1 - 0 to Norwich.

keane gone after this match i think

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:35 pm

Holt is having a good game. Nasty moustache though! :D :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm

bit of random thing to say but i would not mind holt at city. something different

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:37 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:Did you see the Ipswich defender then? (ours look awesome in comparison) :o :o :lol: :lol: 1 - 0 to Norwich.

You could well be right. I don't rate him though. On saying that though, he has never had any money to build a team of his own.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:

You could well be right. I don't rate him though. On saying that though, he has never had any money to build a team of his own.

he seems to like one hit wonder of manager have great season then have a shocker lol mind you every player has respect for him tho. be intresting how him and bellamy would get on :shock:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:41 pm

keane gone after this match i think[/quote]

You could well be right. I don't rate him though. On saying that though, he has never had any money to build a team of his own.[/quote]

he seems to like one hit wonder of manager have great season then have a shocker lol mind you every player has respect for him tho. be intresting how him and bellamy would get on :shock:[/quote]

:o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 pm

only saying that because of bellamy and souness thing before lol be first class viewing on training field haha