Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i am so confident that D.J wont get us up,im willing to

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 pm

donate £50 to ty hafan if he does,anybody with me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: i am so confident that D.J wont get us up,im willing to

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 pm

krab wrote:donate £50 to ty hafan if he does,anybody with me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Kevin, I Second that, BUT REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG, I havent been Wrong for 5 years, But Lets hope We are on the 6th Year.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:32 pm

krab wrote:donate £50 to ty hafan if he does,anybody with me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Kevin, I Second that, BUT REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG, I havent been Wrong for 5 years, But Lets hope We are on the 6th Year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Kevin, I Second that, BUT REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG, I havent been Wrong for 5 years, But Lets hope We are on the 6th Year.

sorry,ment to say i really,really hope i have to part with my money :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:52 pm

I have a feeling we will have a new manager before the transfer window opens. Roy Keane please :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:03 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I have a feeling we will have a new manager before the transfer window opens. Roy Keane please :ayatollah:

NOW he would sort 'em out !!!.............I like that..Good Call !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 pm

I aint going down there again until he's gone.....i've always given him the benefit of the doubt because i felt he's never had the tools.

Now he's got the tools and hudson is the biggest tool of the lot.

He didn't get bellamy.....bellamy got the move himself.

Tactically he hasn't a breeze and I'd love to play poker against JONESY......

if we have any ambition as a club we should go for Martin O'neil because if Jonesy , I mean Bellamy get us promoted then we will come straight back down...probably relegated by christmas.

i think he's taken us as far as he can and I aint supporting him for another season of "if only"

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:18 pm

ihatealiens wrote:I have a feeling we will have a new manager before the transfer window opens. Roy Keane please :ayatollah:

IF THEY LOSE TODAY HE MIGHT BE AVALIABLE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Kevin, I Second that, BUT REALLY HOPE I AM WRONG, I havent been Wrong for 5 years, But Lets hope We are on the 6th Year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Seeing as you posted that twice Chief that makes it £100 if we go up :lol: :lol: :D :D