Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " PETER RIDSDALE (THE RIDDLER IS BACK) "

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 pm

bad news, if its not too late id try your best to get rid now!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:14 pm

hope they got a fish pond and a helipad. How can that man sleep at night :?: no conscience!! WHAT A tw*t :twisted:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm

you would think plymouth's local paper would have done something on Ridsdale's time at Cardiff

the winding up petitions
the protest march
the golden ticket fiasco
wh sports going bust owing HMRC £400,000
the £300,000 a-year salary
the £500,000 'bonus' in 08
the £100,000 bonus this year
the hasselbaink affair

they should be doing everything they can to stop this man joining argyle

Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Terrible news for Argyle fans. My advice - get organised and push him our before he does you damage. :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

As an argyle fan of more than 40 years this is by far the worst thing that could happen to a once proud well run club,just goes to show how far we have fallen in such a short time.Lets hope with a bit of fan power we can force scum like ridsdale out of football once and for all,thanks for all the kind remarks we now need all the luck we can get but will allways stay faithful.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:34 pm

philking12 wrote:As an argyle fan of more than 40 years this is by far the worst thing that could happen to a once proud well run club,just goes to show how far we have fallen in such a short time.Lets hope with a bit of fan power we can force scum like ridsdale out of football once and for all,thanks for all the kind remarks we now need all the luck we can get but will allways stay faithful.

Good luck Chief. Great club good passionate fans you don't deserve this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:48 pm

ihatealiens wrote:aye Plymouth get one of the venues then don't they? So that will mean a new Stadium? I have a feeling Russia will get the world cup though.

Spain and Portugal are rapidly becoming the bookies favourites....

As for Ridsdale?? SURELY his reputation must precede him by now?? If a 'confidentiality' clause exists then there's always the 'unofficial' phone call where you get to know the truth before you read the CV....

Where I work we have a theory that if someone from another company arrives with a glowing CV then WE need to worry, as it's entirely possible they are not quite what they appear and being shipped out to an unsuspecting new employer....

I hope that 'imposter' prick who calls himself by the same name as the real PR doesn't start spouting off on this subject....

:mrgreen: KNOB!! :mrgreen:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm

philking12 wrote:As an argyle fan of more than 40 years this is by far the worst thing that could happen to a once proud well run club,just goes to show how far we have fallen in such a short time.Lets hope with a bit of fan power we can force scum like ridsdale out of football once and for all,thanks for all the kind remarks we now need all the luck we can get but will allways stay faithful.

risdale is a 1 for you and 10 for me guy, he dont give a toss for your club, or any other club, take,take take, he will ruin your club, leeds fans warned us about him, but we just laughed at them, hes a parasite,,, get rid of him now :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 pm

R.I.P. Plymouth :cry:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 am

Anyone fancy a trip down to Plymouth to march in protest against Ridsdale?! :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:50 pm

chippy909 wrote:Im sure if i talked to him for an hour he could convince me he was the pope.

He is, he told me.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:51 pm

chippy909 wrote:But the guys a knobsack :lol: :ayatollah:

Think I qouted the wrong bit of your post.... 8-)

Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Serously you need to move on.

Clearly you have developed a vendetta.

Of what consequence do his future career choice have on us now?

Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Smooth is not the word.

He put a 3m bid in to buy Charlton with his fellow investors :lol: :lol: :lol:

The club was never going to be sold for less than 10m apparently

But suddenly old Pete looks like he's got £3m to spend

No wonder Plymouth were impressed!!

If Plymouth go to the wall they can be safe in the knowledge that during talks
and discussions with HMRC old Riddles will be paying himself a hefty wedge

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

I really Hope the Plymouth Fans Do Not get taken in By Him :evil:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

3 Days I think till they Decide if England get The World Cup and then Plymouth will know if they get Millions £'s of The Govt, The Riddler is standing by :evil:

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

latest news is that the club and ridsdale havent come to any aggreement hopefully our pathetic board have come to their senses

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:25 pm

philking12 wrote:latest news is that the club and ridsdale havent come to any aggreement hopefully our pathetic board have come to their senses

The Riddlers prob waiting for the World Cup Bid to be Decided This week.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:41 pm

pray for russia then

Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:43 pm

philking12 wrote:pray for russia then

:lol: