Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" PETER RIDSDALE (THE RIDDLER IS BACK) "

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 pm

" PETER RIDSDALE (THE RIDDLER IS BACK) "

It Will be Announced This Week, He will Be Officially become part of The Plymouth Board.

He has told them, He Built A new Ground Here and Saved US From Going Bust, Our Directors Can Not Speak Out as We had to Sign Certain papers So that He Never Got as Much Money As He Wanted and Had agreed in His Own Contract.
The Golden Season Ticket :evil:
Left US £50 Mill in DEBT :evil:
Days From Going Under :evil:

He Has promised them American Investors :lol:

The Plymouth Fans Dont Want Him, BUT ITS TO LATE.

I REALLY FEEL FOR THEM.

Leeds/Barnsley/Cardiff and NOW PLYMOUTH TO SUFFER BEFORE THIS TYRANT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: " PETER RIDSDALE (THE RIDDLER IS BACK) "

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:09 pm

There are 2 clubs that i'd wish riddler on and that is the wurzels and the gypos

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:There are 2 clubs that i'd wish riddler on and that is the wurzels and the gypos

Now that I Would of Enjoyed Watching, They Both Laughed at US.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Why hasn't HMRC followed up on the WH Sports debacle. I hate to say it but this prick seems untouchable !

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" PETER RIDSDALE (THE RIDDLER IS BACK) "

It Will be Announced This Week, He will Be Officially become part of The Plymouth Board.

He has told them, He Built A new Ground Here and Saved US From Going Bust, Our Directors Can Not Speak Out as We had to Sign Certain papers So that He Never Got as Much Money As He Wanted and Had agreed in His Own Contract.

I REALLY FEEL FOR THEM.

Leeds/Barnsley/Cardiff and NOW PLYMOUTH TO SUFFER BEFORE THIS TYRANT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I feel for them too. So they signed a confidentiality agreement then? Well Leeds, Barnsley and Cardiff City have come perilously close to closure while he was at each of these clubs. If he is to join Plymouth then no one need be surprised if they go out of business completely. A sad sad sad day for football if true. Football realy needs to get it's house in order.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:20 pm

ridofrid wrote:Why hasn't HMRC followed up on the WH Sports debacle. I hate to say it but this prick seems untouchable !

He has touted himself to at least 8 Clubs Since he left us and some how he always comes back smelling of Roses :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:21 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

I REALLY FEEL FOR THEM.

I feel for them too. So they signed a confidentiality agreement then? Well Leeds, Barnsley and Cardiff City have come perilously close to closure while he was at each of these clubs. If he is to join Plymouth then no one need be surprised if they go out of business completely. A sad sad sad day for football if true. Football realy needs to get it's house in order.

There only hope is for England to get the World Cup, thats what he wants as well though.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:22 pm

aye Plymouth get one of the venues then don't they? So that will mean a new Stadium? I have a feeling Russia will get the world cup though.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:25 pm

ihatealiens wrote:aye Plymouth get one of the venues then don't they? So that will mean a new Stadium? I have a feeling Russia will get the world cup though.

Yes Plymouth Would Def get One Of the Venues, The Riddler is there now waiting, Like a Vulture :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:aye Plymouth get one of the venues then don't they? So that will mean a new Stadium? I have a feeling Russia will get the world cup though.

Yes Plymouth Would Def get One Of the Venues, The Riddler is there now waiting, Like a Vulture :evil:

when is the world cup choice announced? hope Russia get it now :lol: :lol: :lol: I have a feeling that Panorama programme may have pissed a few people off :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 pm

I Dont Know, Anyone one Know when its Announced ?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Prediction for Ridsdale's 1st day in charge

1. New Car
2. Rented House
3. Salary of 250k
4. A contract whereby he can reward cronies with contracts.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Prediction for Ridsdale's 1st day in charge

1. New Car
2. Rented House
3. Salary of 250k

Prob Spot on Gareth :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Will PMG follow him ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

1. New Car
2. Rented House
3. Salary of 250k

Prob Spot on Gareth :evil:

Wait till they get the new stadium.

Compass will get the catering contract. :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:39 pm

1. New Car
2. Rented House
3. Salary of 250k

Will he take PMG with him :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:41 pm

just had a look its Thursday this week :lol: :lol: :lol: - what's the betting he pulls out if they lose the bid :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:56 pm

One thing I will give to Ridsdale is that he can talk and minipulate anyone into thinking he is good enough.

Im sure if i talked to him for an hour he could convince me he was the pope.

The only reason he is where he is is because he can talk himself around any situation and make him sound like an angel.

But the guys a knobsack :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:19 pm

1ve heard there's a a person called ben steele looking to invest :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 pm

technically he going got us the stadium but just simply signing bit of paper. rest if work nearly put us out of business, god help them wonder if they have to owe tax bill by end of transfer window.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Plenty of decent hotels with CCTV in Plymouth!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:00 pm

davids wrote:Plenty of decent hotels with CCTV in Plymouth!

:lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:There are 2 clubs that i'd wish riddler on and that is the wurzels and the gypos

QPR and the Gypos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 pm

As a argyle fan i would like to thank you on your kind words on the trouble we are having down here and with Ridsdale on board I am lost for words as to why are board as let him in with his track record I just hope he proves me wrong last but not lest I wish you all the best on this season....... Kev

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:20 pm

pafc87 wrote:As a argyle fan i would like to thank you on your kind words on the trouble we are having down here and with Ridsdale on board I am lost for words as to why are board as let him in with his track record I just hope he proves me wrong last but not lest I wish you all the best on this season....... Kev

Thanks Plymouth, You Have Our Full SUPPORT AGAINST HIM, GOOD LUCK and I MEAN IT.

Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:21 pm

pafc87 wrote:As a argyle fan i would like to thank you on your kind words on the trouble we are having down here and with Ridsdale on board I am lost for words as to why are board as let him in with his track record I just hope he proves me wrong last but not lest I wish you all the best on this season....... Kev

feel free to enter Ridsdale in the search here mate you will find a mine of information on him. If we could give you one tip here it would be get your fans mobilised early and organise some protests. One thing he doesnt like is fan power. Oh and don't believe a word that comes out of his scheming mouth because he wouldn't know the truth if it smacked him in the face. Remember this Peter Ridsdale looks after Peter Ridsdale and no one else.
Last edited by ihatealiens on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

feel free to enter Ridsdale in the search here mate you will find a mine of information on him. If we could give you one tip here it would be get your fans mobilised early and organise some protests. One thing he doesnt like is fan power.

id love to pop down for a protest :D

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Plymouth must be in a right state to even consider him.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Plymouth must be in a right state to even consider him.

They would be far beeter going into administration than considering him but I guess the pull of the world cup and Ridsdales polished slippery tongue has deceived them. They are not the first and unless the football League stamp down on this man they won't be the last. When will the Football League learn? I suspect when a football club goes out of business.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:58 pm

I REALLY FEEL FOR THEM.

Unbelievable he really is a smooth operator, to get so many clubs with his past record is incredible.

Good luck Plimuff your going to need it :lol: