Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Scott Parker

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:45 am

Thats the type of players we want, looks like he was crying after his goal, no massive wages to come to a club, no big massive ego's , just a good player who loves football and passionate

As i was told by a footballer friend who was at bristol last year "id love to go to cardiff as they pay more wages" say's it all :roll:

Re: Scott Parker

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:45 pm

Absolutley agree with you about Parker, a good old fashion pro with plenty of passion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 pm

blue nile wrote:Absolutley agree with you about Parker, a good old fashion pro with plenty of passion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He is My Type of Player :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 pm

blue nile wrote:Absolutley agree with you about Parker, a good old fashion pro with plenty of passion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He is My Type of Player :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:58 pm

Ben wrote:Thats the type of players we want, looks like he was crying after his goal, no massive wages to come to a club, no big massive ego's , just a good player who loves football and passionate

As i was told by a footballer friend who was at bristol last year "id love to go to cardiff as they pay more wages" say's it all :roll:

To be fair, Bellamys reaction after his goal was a joy to see too!!

Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

class , guts and gives 100% always......pity Koumas didn't have the last two attributes :lol:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm

i liked parker since he left chelsea for half of the sallary so he could do what he loves ... playing football

Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:56 pm

valleyrambill wrote:i liked parker since he left chelsea for half of the sallary so he could do what he loves ... playing football

Funny after he left Charlton for quadruple his wages really knowing he wouldn't play.
I don't blame him for that mind and agree he is quality.
Spurs in jan?