Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who are these Cardiff 'Fans' ?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:39 am

Throwing coins and other shit at fans below yesterday ? I personally was threatened by a group of 30 something thugs at Chelsea last season, when I collared a guy for breaking seats and throwing them it to the Cardiff fans.

Who are you ? and Why ?

Re: Who are these Cardiff 'Fans' ?

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:49 am

Scum, no other way to describe them mate. They know f**k all about the City nor care about the City or its fans, Im in my 50's now and I admit Ive not always been an angel but our younger fans of today are shit, I hate them. I think we have the worst moron younger following in the country. On 2 occasions I have been confronted & take no shame in admitting to flooring one 15year old that was in a group of 15 or so. They are arseholes, who'll pick on literally anyone, home, away, young and old they'll hunt in packs and its time now that fans point these little fuckers out and get them sorted.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:52 am

RichardBluebird wrote:Scum, no other way to describe them mate. They know f**k all about the City nor care about the City or its fans, Im in my 50's now and I admit Ive not always been an angel but our younger fans of today are shit, I hate them. I think we have the worst moron younger following in the country. On 2 occasions I have been confronted & take no shame in admitting to flooring one 15year old that was in a group of 15 or so. They are arseholes, who'll pick on literally anyone, home, away, young and old they'll hunt in packs and its time now that fans point these little fuckers out and get them sorted.

I think what disappointed me more at Chelsea is that nobody stuck up for me.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:01 am

Rita Pidsdale wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Scum, no other way to describe them mate. They know f**k all about the City nor care about the City or its fans, Im in my 50's now and I admit Ive not always been an angel but our younger fans of today are shit, I hate them. I think we have the worst moron younger following in the country. On 2 occasions I have been confronted & take no shame in admitting to flooring one 15year old that was in a group of 15 or so. They are arseholes, who'll pick on literally anyone, home, away, young and old they'll hunt in packs and its time now that fans point these little fuckers out and get them sorted.

I think what disappointed me more at Chelsea is that nobody stuck up for me.

Possibly got to the stage that people are afraid of them, Ive never grassed in my life but would gladly point them out and name them if I could.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:16 am

had idiots behind and to the right of me yesterday throwing cups of drink over the balcony, onto our fans, in fact carl and jez were below us, riste pointed out to me roughly where they came from but could not point out anyone in particular.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:21 am

Someone must know who these idiots are.

How long before someone is badly injured? There are women and children FFS! Someone needs to grass these clowns up now.

:oops:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:29 am

I was in the Upper Level yesterday and really enjoyed the game, even though we didn't get at least a point, which I think we fully deserved!

To then see several objects (One looked like a cheap old silver mobile phone) and coins being thrown onto the pitch after the game at a steward, rather saddened me! (Have we already forgotten the coin throwing incident against The Jacks 2 seasons ago?)

What saddened me most though, was that our own fans were underneath our level and to hear that some of them had to be moved, because some of our fans in the upper tier, were pissing down on them from above! :twisted:

Some of our fans never seem to learn and when you remember that we got 2,500 tickets for yesterday and supposedly because of the knob that ran on the pitch against The Jacks and us infringing on their pitch at last season's game, we got 224 tickets less for this game!

How many less do you suppose we'll get for our next visit! :roll:

We could have taken around 5,000 fans if their ground had been big enough and some of those fans who couldn't go yesterday, will feel pretty pissed off (pardon the pun), that some of our supposed fans who did get tickets, behaved so mindlessly and also treated our own fans so shamelessly! :oops:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:08 pm

The Mets or CCTV must have taken some mug shot and for once if they publish them Id be happy to name them, get them the f**k out of our game.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:17 pm

In my experience, the people I have seen throwing things, breaking seats etc were aged between 14-20 years old.

What also annoys me, happened a lot in the pub in Pompey, is younger guys walking into the womens toilets to go for a piss. In sorry, but that is plain disrespectful. Especially when there's women in there. And most of them didn't even lift the seat. So women who went in there had to wipe someone elses piss off the set before they could use it.

Winds me up :evil:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Immature bastards.